New Stuff This Week 6-20-2022 Savvy Cleaner.
If you are growing your cleaning business and want to learn from 35 – 60 cleaning experts don’t miss this year’s Annual Maid Summit. It’s a virtual online conference with daily courses (that are free to watch for one week only. After that you can buy an all-access pass.)
The Annual Maid Summit is just a month away and they are about to release details.
I’m joining them this year with the insider’s scoop: Running a Million Dollar Cleaning Business – What They Don’t Tell You
Mark your calendars now to attend July 25-29 It’s a power-packed week of free training.
Check out the highlights from last year.
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
Next Session Wed 6/29/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
Eric Maturi, E&J Cleaning Services LLC, Grand Rapids, MN
Ina Collins, Cleaning Technician, Lowgap, NC
Gabriel Pang, Cleaning Technician, Singapore
Gina M Alcca Rivas, Cleaning Technician, Rockville, MD
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entry’s, mudrooms, laundry rooms and more.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
Huge VIP Member Discounts This Week:
|Spas||Spafinder Wellness 365|
|Home Buying||Paragon Home Resources|
|Pet Meds||ASPCA Pet Health Insurance|