New Stuff this Week 6-13-2022 Savvy Cleaner.
Personal hygiene is an extension of our brand. We sell cleaning services, so it is important to look like we believe in cleanliness and order. This includes showering before work, bushing your teeth, grooming your hair/beard, deodorant, etc.
The above images are all clickable affiliate links so you can learn more about the items we use. If you buy we may make a commission.
Dress So People Want to Recommend You
If you were going to recommend a cleaner to your neighbor – how would you want them to show up? Their appearance and behavior are a reflection of you. Keep this in mind at all times.
Does Your Company Have a Dress Code?
If you haven’t articulated a dress code for your business – now is a good time. Borrow ours and tweak it and make it your own. It will remove the guess work for everyone you hire in the future.
Group Mastermind This Wednesday
Next Session Wed 6/15/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on-the-job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.