CEO, Savvy Cleaner
So, “this is where the rubber meets the road.” Meaning the real action happens when the tires hit the pavement and the engines are a go.
Now that you’re off to the races in your cleaning business we need to have a serious chat about the money. We can’t turn a profit until we know what our numbers are. How much we are spending to operate the business against how much money we are bringing in.
Once we know those numbers we can figure out how much we need to charge per job to make a profit.
This course is going to give you enough information (with homework) and additional expense to turn you from a Pinocchio to a real boy or girl.
Hang on tight, we’re going for a ride and it’s about to get REAL.
Before You Price Your Service
Starting today we’ll track our numbers on everything.
We’ll figure out how much money we spend, earn and keep.
- Money Tracking Software
- Being Clear About What You Do
- Understanding Flat Rate Pricing
- Understanding Variable Pricing
- How to Choose the Right Pricing Program.
Pricing by the Hour vs. the Job
Pricing by the hour is your flat-rate pricing. You charge a flat rate and then block out the number of hours you are willing to work.
Your variable pricing is going is quoting a job based on a variety of factors and “add-ons.”
- Two Ways to Price the Job
- Job Pricing Made Easy
- Quick Road to a Full Schedule
- When to Change Your Pricing Program
- How Arrogance Costs You Money
Before You Price by the Room
Pricing by the room is yet another way to bid a house but before you do – there are a few word tracks we STRONGLY encourage you to memorize.
Through the Word Track Ping-Pong you’ll be able to quote on:
- Variables You Need to Include
- What Counts as a Room?
- How Much to Charge for the Room?
- Can Clients Swap Rooms?
- How Often the Rooms Will Be Cleaned
- Who Cleans the Rooms You Don’t Quote
How to Bid Residential Cleaning Jobs
Giving a job estimate is more than knowing the square footage of a home or what the going rate in your area is. Here’s what you need to know.
- Bidding Secrets and Tips
- The Imposter Syndrome When Bidding
- Preparation Before The Bid
- Questions a Prospect Might Ask
- Rehearse Your Job Bidding Questions
- What to Wear to an Estimate or Walkthrough
- Should You Negotiate Price?
- Ask for the Sale When Bidding
How to Overcome Price Objections
Price objections and other common excuses are part of bidding and estimating jobs.
In this section we have exact word tracks to beat these objections:
- You Charge Too Much
- I Don’t Make That Much
- The Other Guys are Cheaper
- Can You Take Off These Rooms
- Can You Come Every Three Weeks?
- My Other House Cleaner Charged Less
- Can You Hold the Payment Until…
- What If I Provide My Own Supplies?
Before You Price a Hoarding Job
If you ever find yourself on a job estimate in the middle of a hoarder’s house here’s what you need to know before you price the job.
- How to Know What You’re Getting Into
- Know How Long the Job is Going to Take
- How to Price a Hoarding Job
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Terms for a Hoarding Job
- Quiz to Test Your Knowledge
Meet Your Instructor
The House Cleaning Guru
CEO, Founder: Savvy Cleaner
Author: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Show Host: Ask a House Cleaner
Professional House Cleaner = 25 years
Experience Hours: 69,603
For more than 25 years Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common sense approach mixed with strategy skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016 she’s been training and consulting full time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue.
In this course you’ll discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her. And for a fraction of the cost you too can get results that will leave your competitors green with envy.
Disclaimer: Results vary based on willingness to learn and implement the systems.
- No action = no results.
- Scattered action = scattered results.
- Massive action = massive results.
Buy With Confidence
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because I’ve made it my mission to bring this life-changing information into the cleaning world, I’m offering you my personal guarantee:
If you go through this course and implement the changes and find success then the Savvy Cleaner path is for you.
If for some reason, you’re unhappy with the course, and it doesn’t resonate with you, I’ll refund your money 100% in full for 30 days after your purchase.
I don’t want there to be any barriers between you and the explosive growth you’re destined to achieve.
Once you understand how to reach the maximum amount of people in your market, in a way that builds authority, credibility and confidence, I know you’ll go out and contribute to the world at your highest capacity.
– Angela Brown
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
Savvy Cleaner Training
for Cleaning Employees
$34.99 / Month
($1.16 a day)
Savvy Cleaner Business
for Business Owners
$64.99 / Month
($2.13 a day)
Savvy Cleaner Network
both memberships 1 & 2
$64.99 / Month
($2.13 a day)
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos
Get real-time answers from your instructor Angela Brown.
Master Class Group Coaching Sessions meet bi-weekly on Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST
* See Memberships for Details
Join A Membership – Get On-Going Group Coaching
One-on-one consulting sessions with Angela Brown start at $1,000 per hour as she helps you find your blind spots and get your business back on track. And while this is not one-on-one coaching, we do have a VIP GROUP COACHING program included with your Savvy Cleaner Membership.
Spend an hour each month face-to-face in a limited VIP Group and ask your questions and Angela will answer them for you.
This is a great forum to ask questions about your growing business or questions you have about the courses you are studying.
Ways to Ask Your Questions:
- Reply to the email you receive with the conference code
- Click on the red question mark in the sidebars of your course
- The Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group
- Reply to any Savvy Cleaner email reminder
- Show up live on the call
Our job is to help you do your job better.