Sponges, Cloths & Paper Towels
Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this Savvy Cleaner course, we show you what to use, when, and proper care.
The purpose of this course is to help you and your teams understand the options for surface care and what the best tools are for you and your cleaning business.
In this course we learn how sponges, cloths and paper towels are made and their impact to the environment.
Should you use cloths? And if so, disposable or reusable ones? And should you buy cheap and buy more often or should you invest in good quality cleaning cloths?
If you do use paper towels should you buy cheap or better quality? And when should you use them and on what?
Understanding one of the most overlooked section of your cleaning tools, you’ll learn to work smart not hard and save money and time using the right surface tools.
Never again will you run aimlessly through stores scooping up “supplies” because you’ve got a job and you ran out – but you will be buying methodically and on budget.
This course has helped cleaning companies like yours reduce cloth, towel and sponge waste by 48% by learning the proper ways to care for, use and recycle your cleaning cloths.
Learn how you can do the same, right here, right now.
What are sponges made of and are they safe to use daily cleaning? We look at the various types of sponges and how to use them in this course.
We’ll also cover:
- What are Sponges Made of?
- Are Sponges Safe for Cleaning?
- Best Sponges to Use for Cleaning
- Cautions of Cleaning with Sponges
- How to Care for Your Sponges
- How Often to Replace Your Sponges
- Proper Disposal of Sponges
What are eraser sponges? In this section, we look at the pros and cons of eraser sponges and how to get the most from using them.
In this section we’ll cover:
- What Are Eraser Sponges?
- What Are Eraser Sponges Made of?
- How Long Do Eraser Sponges Last?
- 18 Most Popular Use for Eraser Sponges?
- Cautions for Using Eraser Sponges
- How to Dispose of Eraser Sponges
Microfiber Cloths for Cleaning
If you’ve ever wondered why you might use microfiber for cleaning you’re in the right place. In this course, we cover how to save time and money and get the most from your microfiber cleaning cloths.
In this course we will cover:
- What Microfiber is Made Of
- When to Use Microfiber Cloths
- How Long Microfiber Lasts
- How to Care for Your Microfiber Cloths
- How to Dispose of Your Microfiber Cloths
- Microfiber Cloths for Glass
What are microfiber dusters? Do you use microfiber dusters when cleaning professionally or do you use disposable dusters instead? We cover all that here.
In this course we’ll discuss:
- Disposable vs. Reusable Dusters
- Cloths or Dusters for Dusting?
- Types of Dusters
- Specialty Cleaning, Specialty Cloths
- How to Care for Your Microfiber Dusters
Polishing cloths are used all the time in maintenance cleaning and using the wrong cloths can cause damage to clients’ property.
In this section, we will go over:
- Polishing cloths
- What is a polishing cloth?
- Where do you get polishing cloths?
- When to Use Polishing Cloths?
- How to Care for Your Polishing Cloths
- How to Store your Polishing Cloths When Not in Use
Let’s look at terry cloths vs. microfiber cloths. Which is best for cleaning and in what situations? We’ll look at that and how to care for your cloths.
In this section we will cover:
- What Terry Cloths are Made Of
- When to Use Terry Cloths
- How to Care for Your Terry Cloths
- Where to Buy Your Terry Cloths
- How to Dispose of Your Terry Cloths
Disposable vs. reusable cloths is a question every professional house cleaner asks. Which is best? Why? And if you use them, when?
In this course we’ll look at:
- Disposable vs. Reusable Cloths for Cleaning
- What Paper Towels Are Made of
- The Best Kinds of Paper Towels for Cleaning
- When to Use Paper Towels
- Reusing Paper Towels
- Proper Disposal of Paper Towels
Meet Your Instructor
The House Cleaning Guru
CEO, Founder: Savvy Cleaner
Author: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Show Host: Ask a House Cleaner
Professional House Cleaner = 25 years
Experience Hours: 69,603
For more than 25 years Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common sense approach mixed with strategy skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016 she’s been training and consulting full time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue.
In this course you’ll discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her. And for a fraction of the cost you too can get results that will leave your competitors green with envy.
Disclaimer: Results vary based on willingness to learn and implement the systems.
- No action = no results.
- Scattered action = scattered results.
- Massive action = massive results.
Buy With Confidence
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because I’ve made it my mission to bring this life-changing information into the cleaning world, I’m offering you my personal guarantee:
If for some reason, you’re unhappy with the course(s), and they don’t resonate with you, I’ll refund your money 100% in full for 30 days after your purchase. *Unless you’ve completed the course(s) and your certificate(s) has/have been sent.
I don’t want there to be any barriers between you and the explosive growth you’re destined to achieve.
Once you understand how to reach the maximum amount of people in your market, in a way that builds authority, credibility, and confidence, I know you’ll go out and contribute to the world at your highest capacity.
– Angela Brown, CEO, Savvy Cleaner Training
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
Savvy Cleaner Training
for Cleaning Employees
$39.99 / Month
($1.33 a day)
Savvy Cleaner Business
for Business Owners
$69.99 / Month
($2.33 a day)
Savvy Cleaner Network
both memberships 1 & 2
$69.99 / Month
($2.33 a day)
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos
Get real-time answers from your instructor Angela Brown.
Master Class Group Coaching Sessions meet bi-weekly on Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST
* See Memberships for Details
Join A Membership – Get On-Going Group Coaching
One-on-one consulting sessions with Angela Brown start at $1,000 per hour as she helps you find your blind spots and get your business back on track. And while this is not one-on-one coaching, we do have a VIP GROUP COACHING program included with your Savvy Cleaner Membership.
Spend an hour each month face-to-face in a limited VIP Group and ask your questions and Angela will answer them for you.
This is a great forum to ask questions about your growing business or questions you have about the courses you are studying.
Ways to Ask Your Questions:
- Reply to the email you receive with the conference code
- Click on the red question mark in the sidebars of your course
- The Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group
- Reply to any Savvy Cleaner email reminder
- Show up live on the call
Our job is to help you do your job better.