How to Choose a Territory
This How to Choose a Territory course will show you how to commit to cleaning a specific geographic area.
This way you can stack your schedule properly and stop wasting time and money commuting. Having a territory will also save you gobs of money on advertising costs.
For the last two and a half decades I’ve been consulting and training house cleaners. And one of the biggest problems I see with start up cleaning businesses is the owners are so desperate to “land a job” that they agree to work with the first interested person that comes along. Even if that person lives 20 miles away.
A 20-mile commute can take 40 to 60 minutes to drive – one way – depending on the traffic and time of day.
If it takes 60 minutes one way – you still have to come back which is another hour of drive time. That’s a 2-hour commute for one job. If that customer is a bi-weekly customer you’ll be making that drive 26 times this year.
26 cleanings a year x 2 hours of drive time each cleaning is 52 hours of time lost in travel. And if you work 40 hours a week – you will have lost well over a weeks’ worth of billable time in the commute. And that’s just for one client – every year. That’s not the way to set your business up for success.
In this How to Choose A Territory course, I’m going to show you:
- How to choose a territory
- How to market to that territory and
- How to make your time work for you, not against you
Time is money.
And speaking of money – if people from 20 miles away are calling you for service – you’re advertising is all wrong. You’re wasting money there too.
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty about how to find the highest paying and most consistent paying jobs in geographic hub where you work. Let’s hone in on that market so you stand out from the competition. And come learn what to do if the market is already saturated with house cleaners in that hub.
This one course (if you get this right) will save you thousands of dollars a year in commute time, wear and tear on your car, and mismatched advertising expenses that don’t pay off.
CEO, Founder, Savvy Cleaner
How to Target Top Paying Clients
Once you know how to target top-paying clients you’ll stop wasting money and time marketing to the wrong geographic hub and demographic for you.
In this section, we’ll cover:
- Why it’s Important to Target Your Market
- Franchises vs. Independents
- Commute Considerations
- Customer Profiling Formula
- Group Profiling Formula
How to Work Your Geographic Hub
Choosing and sticking to a geographic hub is the essence of working smart, not hard in house cleaning. Time is money in the cleaning business so commuting farther than necessary will never make much sense.
In this section we cover:
- How to Choose a Geographic Hub
- Flexible Hubbing
- Active Adult Communities
- Reasons to Choose Zone Hubs
- The Magic of Community Hubs
How to Budget Travel Time
Once you know how to budget travel time your cleaning commute can be productive. Here are some ways out of wasting any more time than absolutely necessary.
- Maximize Your Travel Time
- How to Block a Schedule
- Scheduling with Similarities
- Scheduling for Profit
- Ways to Consolidate Your Marketing
- Starting Over Again From Scratch
- How to Create a Marketing Strategy
How to Calculate the Cost of a Commute
Commuting to jobs can get really expensive. Once you know how to figure out the cost of a commute you can decide if it’s worth it to your business.
In this section we’ll look at:
- How to Calculate the Cost of Fuel
- How to Calculate the Commute Time
- How to Calculate the Cost of Wear and Tear On Your Vehicle
- How to Calculate the Cost of Cancellations
- How to Calculate the Cost of Referrals
- How to Calculate the Cost of Expansion
How to Work an Oversaturated Market
You can clean in an oversaturated area if you are strategic about your market approach. The key is to do what everyone else is doing – differently.
In this section we’ll cover:
- How to Clarify What You Sell
- How to Recognize What Everyone Else is Doing
- Niche Marketing – How to Stand Out
- The Reasons to Narrow Your Niche
- Why Creativity is Your Secret Weapon
What if Your Area Won't Support House Cleaning?
If you’re in an area that won’t support house cleaning should you travel to an area that does or adjust your services so you can still work near home?
In this section we’ll cover:
- How to Tell if You Live in the Right Area for Cleaning
- Alternative Services You Can Offer
- Seasonal Services You Can Offer
- Regional Services You Can Offer
- Upsells You Can Offer
- Ways to Market The Services You Sell
- Pre-Selling Services
- Maximizing Your Profits
- Unlimited Potential = Unlimited Profits
What People Are Saying...
Meet Your Instructor
The House Cleaning Guru
CEO, Founder: Savvy Cleaner
Author: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Show Host: Ask a House Cleaner
Professional House Cleaner = 25 years
Experience Hours: 69,603
For more than 25 years Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common sense approach mixed with strategy skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016 she’s been training and consulting full time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue.
In this course you’ll discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her. And for a fraction of the cost you too can get results that will leave your competitors green with envy.
Disclaimer: Results vary based on willingness to learn and implement the systems.
- No action = no results.
- Scattered action = scattered results.
- Massive action = massive results.
Buy With Confidence
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because I’ve made it my mission to bring this life-changing information into the cleaning world, I’m offering you my personal guarantee:
If you go through the course(s) and implement the changes and find success then the Savvy Cleaner path is for you.
If for some reason, you’re unhappy with the course(s), and they don’t resonate with you, I’ll refund your money 100% in full for 30 days after your purchase.
I don’t want there to be any barriers between you and the explosive growth you’re destined to achieve.
Once you understand how to reach the maximum amount of people in your market, in a way that builds authority, credibility, and confidence, I know you’ll go out and contribute to the world at your highest capacity.
– Angela Brown, CEO, Savvy Cleaner Training
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos
Get real-time answers from your instructor Angela Brown.
Master Class Group Coaching Sessions meet bi-weekly on Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST
* See Memberships for Details
Join A Membership – Get On-Going Group Coaching
One-on-one consulting sessions with Angela Brown start at $1,000 per hour as she helps you find your blind spots and get your business back on track. And while this is not one-on-one coaching, we do have a VIP GROUP COACHING program included with your Savvy Cleaner Membership.
Spend an hour each month face-to-face in a limited VIP Group and ask your questions and Angela will answer them for you.
This is a great forum to ask questions about your growing business or questions you have about the courses you are studying.
Ways to Ask Your Questions:
- Reply to the email you receive with the conference code
- Click on the red question mark in the sidebars of your course
- The Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group
- Reply to any Savvy Cleaner email reminder
- Show up live on the call
Our job is to help you do your job better.