Eco Cleaning Supplies
The thing I love about this course is narrowing down the products to use for your cleaning business. The focus of this course is to stop you from experimenting with every new cleaning gadget or solution that catches your eye and focus instead on growing your business.
Imagine a cleaning business where you know exactly how much of each solution you are using, and have an automated system for reordering.
In this course we cover SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for assessing the volume of cleaning supplies you use.
We’ll move from RTU (Ready to Use) products to concentrates so you can buy cleaning supplies for pennies on the dollar.
We’ll also create a Standard Operating Procedure for employees to check out equipment and return it in the same working condition – on a schedule.
We will show you how to do inventory. And at the end of every day you will know exactly where every piece of equipment is and who has it.
No more guesswork. No wasting money on caddy items to replace lost, missing or stolen cleaning supplies or tools.
In This Course We Cover:
- The cleaning supplies you’ll need on a maintenance clean
- The supplies and equipment you’ll use on a deep clean
- Special pieces of equipment or tools you will use for upsells and special projects.
“With these systems you will never run out of cleaning solutions on a job again.” – Angela Brown
This course will stop you from putting out little fires in your business – fires like employees stealing your supplies and equipment, or running out of supplies in the middle of a job.
When everyone on your team is playing by the same rules and following the same systems it reduces the pressure and noise of being a business owner.
Welcome to The New Clean and the new way of running a cleaning business.
Maintenance Cleaning Supplies
Cleaning supplies that make sense are effective, cost efficient, easy to access, and earth friendly. In this course we’ll cover those you need on a maintenance and a deep clean.
In this course we will cover:
- The Difference Between a Maintenance and Deep Clean
- Safer Choice Cleaning
- Green Seal Certified
- Earth Choice Solutions
- Which solutions to use on a maintenance Clean vs. Deep Clean
- Cleaning Equipment
- Rules & Regulations for Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
Deep Cleaning Supplies
What is a deep clean and what supplies do you need? And what is the difference between a deep clean and an upsell, or special project?
In this section we will cover:
- What is a Deep Clean?
- When to Do a Deep Clean
- Why the Tools Are Different
- How Much Should You Charge?
- How Often Should You Deep Clean?
- Deep Cleaning in Airbnbs vs. Homes
- Supplies You Need for a Deep Clean
Disinfecting - Sanitizing Supplies
As a cleaning company should you disinfect? Or, is sanitizing your client’s homes good enough? Here are some considerations for cleaning post-COVID-19.
In this section we will cover:
- Should You Disinfect?
- Standard Operating Procedures for Disinfecting
- Deodorizing Disinfectants
- Sanitizing and Disinfecting Supplies
- Electrostatic Spray Guns
- Misting Sprayers for Disinfecting
- Pump Sprayers
The New Clean Post Covid-19
The “New Clean” trains you to clean smart and safe for the health of the cleaner and your client using effective and efficient systems.
In this section we will learn:
- How COVID-19 Changed the World of Cleaning
- Old Cleaning vs. New Cleaning
- Sanitizing the Homes We Clean
- What You Need to Know About Disinfecting
- Protect Yourself from Liabilities
Meet Your Instructor
The House Cleaning Guru
CEO, Founder: Savvy Cleaner
Author: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Show Host: Ask a House Cleaner
Professional House Cleaner = 25 years
Experience Hours: 69,603
For more than 25 years Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common sense approach mixed with strategy skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016 she’s been training and consulting full time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue.
In this course you’ll discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her. And for a fraction of the cost you too can get results that will leave your competitors green with envy.
Disclaimer: Results vary based on willingness to learn and implement the systems.
- No action = no results.
- Scattered action = scattered results.
- Massive action = massive results.
Buy With Confidence
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because I’ve made it my mission to bring this life-changing information into the cleaning world, I’m offering you my personal guarantee:
If for some reason, you’re unhappy with the course(s), and they don’t resonate with you, I’ll refund your money 100% in full for 30 days after your purchase. *Unless you’ve completed the course(s) and your certificate(s) has/have been sent.
I don’t want there to be any barriers between you and the explosive growth you’re destined to achieve.
Once you understand how to reach the maximum amount of people in your market, in a way that builds authority, credibility, and confidence, I know you’ll go out and contribute to the world at your highest capacity.
– Angela Brown, CEO, Savvy Cleaner Training
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos
Get real-time answers from your instructor Angela Brown.
Master Class Group Coaching Sessions meet bi-weekly on Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST
* See Memberships for Details
Join A Membership – Get On-Going Group Coaching
One-on-one consulting sessions with Angela Brown start at $1,000 per hour as she helps you find your blind spots and get your business back on track. And while this is not one-on-one coaching, we do have a VIP GROUP COACHING program included with your Savvy Cleaner Membership.
Spend an hour each month face-to-face in a limited VIP Group and ask your questions and Angela will answer them for you.
This is a great forum to ask questions about your growing business or questions you have about the courses you are studying.
Ways to Ask Your Questions:
- Reply to the email you receive with the conference code
- Click on the red question mark in the sidebars of your course
- The Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group
- Reply to any Savvy Cleaner email reminder
- Show up live on the call
Our job is to help you do your job better.