New Stuff This Week 5-16-2022 at Savvy Cleaner. This next quarter we focus on getting your marketing materials all in place. Stay tuned and check your learning for upcoming courses on social media and marketing made easy8
Group Mastermind NEW TIME
Meeting This Week
*** NEW TIME ***
Next Session Wed 5/18/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Check your email Tuesday for VIP Access
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on-the-job injuries and illness.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
Huge VIP Member Discounts This Week:
|Taxes||Liberty Tax Service|
|Skin Care||City Beauty|
|Vacuums||Oreck Clean Home Centers|
|Zoos||San Diego Zoo|
Cleaning is My Jam
What’s your favorite flavor of jam? Ours is cleaning, LOL. Pick up this cute button, perfect for pinning on your purse or cleaning caddy, and let everyone know cleaning is your jam, too.