New Stuff This Week 5-23-2022 Savvy Cleaner. This next quarter we focus on getting your marketing materials all in place. Stay tuned and check your iLearning for upcoming courses on social media and marketing made easy.
**New** Savvy Cleaner Referral Program
Woot Woot! After years of you requesting this, it’s finally here.
Refer and Earn
Refer customers to Savvy Cleaner and earn $25 cashback on each successful sale. Enjoy uncapped, unlimited commissions.
High Quality Banners
Get up and running in minutes with our ready-to-go affiliate banners. Place these banners on your site and start promoting Savvy Cleaner instantly.
Detailed Referral Statistics
View accurate performance data in your private affiliate area. See up-to-date information for visits, referrals, conversions, campaigns and payouts.
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
Replay Now Available
Next Session Wed 6/01/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on-the-job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.
Huge VIP Member Discounts This Week:
|24 Hour Fitness|
|Valvoline Instant Oil Change|
|Child Time Learning Center|