New Stuff This Week 5-08-2022 at Savvy Cleaner. This next quarter we focus on getting your marketing materials all in place. Stay tuned and check your ilearning for upcoming courses on social media and marketing made easy8
All your employment proof in one QR scan
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
In Your Member Dashboards
- Amar Ghose, CEO of ZenMaid
- Curtis Davey, Partnerships, NiceJob
Next Session Wed 5/18/2022 2:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to Our Winners
How to Build a Website Course
by Shawn Hesketh
Take your business to the next level with this step-by-step video tutorial course.
- Juliana Buchser
- Priscilla Amoah
- Ivy Joseph
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
Bray Diamond, Cleaning Technician, Curlewis, Australia
Matthew Salter, Guardian Home Cleaning, Poquoson, VA
Yvette Tumba, Cleaning Technician, Columbus, OH
Maria Kontos, Owner/Cleaning Technician, Waldoboro, ME
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on-the-job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course, we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when, and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entries, mudrooms, laundry rooms, and more.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
Huge VIP Member Discounts This Week:
Sometimes work and life and everything in between can leave me feeling a bit tired…but cleaning always stays enjoyable and puts me in the right frame of mind. Maybe you’re like me – Always Tired But Never of Cleaning.
Old Mac Donald
This cute Old Mac Donald sticker is perfect for you or your kids to paste on water bottles, laptops, notebooks, and more. Reminisce on one of the most popular tunes from your youth with this adorable design with a cleaning twist.