Want Just One Course? Get It Here
Get your Savvy Cleaner Courses a la carte one-at-a-time. Or, join one of our memberships and gain instant access to all Available Now courses.
Check the course to see if your course is included in one of these memberships:
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavorial economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* In this course you will learn about chemical safety, and the standard operating procedures for diluting chemicals. You will learn about pH levels and pictograms as well as Safety Data Sheets and proper chemical storage.
*This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
*Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning, and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course literally walks you through every type of scenario to explain exactly what house cleaners do on each type of job.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course shows you how to rate a toilet on a walkthrough to determine how long it will take to clean and what chemicals to use. You will learn the easy clean system for cleaning toilets, bidets and mobile toilets for max efficiency.
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
Savvy Cleaner Training
for Cleaning Employees
$34.99 / Month
($1.16 a day)
Savvy Cleaner Business
for Business Owners
$64.99 / Month
($2.13 a day)
Savvy Cleaner Network
both memberships 1 & 2
$64.99 / Month
($2.13 a day)
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos