Want Just One Course? Get It Here
Get your Savvy Cleaner Courses a la carte one-at-a-time. Or, join one of our memberships and gain instant access to all Available Now courses.
Check the course to see if your course is included in one of these memberships:
The easiest training and certification program on the planet for house cleaners and maids. Memberships include courses, group coaching and network support.
Savvy Cleaner Tutorials
* This course shows you how to log in to your membership dashboard, how to take the courses, upgrade your billing and cancel your membership.
01 Is Cleaning Right for You?
* This course is to see if you are right for the cleaning business! Learn the difference between being an employee and a cleaning boss. Learn what to expect on the job.
02 Getting Started Basics
* This course is to help you set up your business right from the start. Fix the costly mistakes that cost most startup cleaning companies.
03 Worksheets & Checklists
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
04 Pricing Basics
* The Pricing Basics course is all about the variables that go into giving an accurate price quote for house cleaning and not leaving money on the table.
05 Employee Handbook
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
06 How to Choose a Territory
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
07 Chemical Safety
* In this course you will learn about chemical safety, and the standard operating procedures for diluting chemicals. You will learn about pH levels and pictograms as well as Safety Data Sheets and proper chemical storage.
08 Personal Protective Equipment
*This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
09 Eco Cleaning Supplies
10 Sponges, Cloths, and Paper Towels
*Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
11 Equipment Cleaning & Sanitization
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths, and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
12 How to Ace a Walkthrough
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning, and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
13 Maintenance vs. Deep Cleaning
* This course literally walks you through every type of scenario to explain exactly what house cleaners do on each type of job.
14 Upsells and Special Projects
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
15 How to Clean a Toilet
* This course shows you how to rate a toilet on a walkthrough to determine how long it will take to clean and what chemicals to use. You will learn the easy clean system for cleaning toilets, bidets and mobile toilets for max efficiency.
16 Hiring Right
17 How to Dust Like a Pro
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
18 How to Build a Website
Why Credentials Matter
* Learn why credentials matter to your prospects and customers and how to use yours to boost your reputation, get more business, better clients, and top-notch ratings and reviews.
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
For Solo Operators and Employees = Odd Number Courses + 1 Group Mastermind per month ($49.99/month)
For the boss / Owner = Even Number Courses + 1 Group Mastermind per month ($79.99/Month)
(Both Memberships 1 & 2) = Odd and Even Number Courses + 2 Group Masterminds per month. ($79.99/Month)
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos