- Employee Training Tips
- Real Time Reporting When Employees Complete a Course
- Courses on Walkthroughs, Bidding, Cancellations & More
- Courses on Motivating and Managing Your Team
- Courses on Hiring & Firing
- Word tracks on What to Put in Hiring Ads
- Social Media Marketing Courses
- Courses on Lead Generation
- Courses on Content Marketing
- Courses on SEO, WordPress & Website Building
- VIP Access to The Savvy Cleaner Network
- Access to Angela Brown’s Network of Influence
NOTE: *The Savvy Cleaner Network is reserved for members of our group who have not already been blocked or banned from other Savvy Cleaner Facebook groups. We don’t tolerate cursing, bullying, racism or violent threats in our circle of influence for obvious reasons.
Savvy Cleaner Business Owners
For $2.00 a day (billed monthly) you have unlimited access to all of the programs available to business owners. This includes downloads, word tracks and business training to hire and support your staff and grow and scale your business.
NOTE: This is not the Savvy Cleaner Training and Certification program.
the time is now to outsmart your competition
Courses on scheduling, bidding, walkthroughs, cancellations & more.
Courses on managing and motivating your employees and independent contractors.
Get Maximum Productivity
Best Hiring Practices
Courses and word tracks on hiring, what to put in an ad and how to interview.
Proven Hiring Tactics
Social Media Marketing
Courses on Social Media, WordPress and online Lead Generation
Boost Your Visibility
Courses for boosting your online visibility and building your brand.
Become the Authority
Search Engine Optimization
Courses on SEO, WordPress, Website Building.
Get leads from Search
a savvy BUsiness Owner
- Savvy Business Owners are leaders. You are the mentors and the employers that make the cleaning world go round.
- As a Savvy Business Owner you are the shapers of destinies for your employees and the miracle workers for your clients.
- Savvy Business Owner invest in themselves and in others.
- A Savvy Business Owner is a person who is trained and certified in house cleaning to work smart, not hard.
- A Savvy Business Owner adheres to the Savvy Cleaner Code of Ethics.
- A Savvy Business Owner is in constant growth. Learning and challenging themselves and their team to greater achievements.
Time is money
As a Savvy Business Owner you need to learn your business in the shortest time possible. That’s why we’ve created the easiest to consume training program on the planet for house cleaners.
All Savvy Cleaner Training programs are illustrated with images, drawings, videos, audios, and quizzes to help you learn and absorb the content for easy application.
The training courses include:
- An illustrated glossary of terms
- Downloads, Word Tracks, Forms, Documents
- Additional resource materials with member discounts
the savvy cleaner network
As a member of the Savvy Cleaner Network you have access to Angela Brown’s Network of influence. Through the network she can help position you as an expert in the residential cleaning field.
As a current member you have access to VIP strategy sessions, marketing material evaluations, and backstage passes to events, seminars, trade shows and workshops.