Savvy Cleaner Training & Certification
$39.99 / Month
Monthly Membership Includes:
- Access to All the Available Now Training & Certification Courses
- Self-Paced Courses
- Verification Quizzes – Test Your Knowledge
- All Device Access (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone)
- Video Tutorials
- Learning Support
- Refresher Courses Keep Current on Industry Changes and Updates
- Updates to Courses in Real Time
- Downloadable Forms (Checklists, Forms, Documents)
- Word Tracks (Exact Words to Say in Weird Situations)
- Resources (Additional Resources with Member Only Discounts)
- Backstage Access to Live Events and Private Parties
- You on the Wall of Fame (Your Picture, Your Company, Courses You’ve Completed)
- Certification Proof (Clients Can Scan Your Name Badge to Verify Your Certification)
Savvy Cleaner Training & Certification
For $1.33 a day (billed monthly) you have unlimited access to all of the programs available in the Savvy Cleaner Training and Certification program.
* This is a program for cleaning employees, house cleaners and BNB hosts. Included is monthly recurring training with industry updates on chemicals, equipment supplies, and how to clean techniques.
Desktop, laptop, notebook, tablet or smartphone. Learn on the go.
Learn by watching videos. Stop, rewind, and watch again.
Included in Every Course
Got questions about what you are learning? We have online support.
Your Questions Answered
Uncommon words, terms and references explained with images.
included in every course
Be among the trained professionals we recommend to homeowners
Added upon Certification
Clients can scan your name badge and see the courses you’ve taken
Mailed Upon Certification
A Savvy Cleaner
- A Savvy Cleaner is a person trained and certified in house cleaning to work smart not hard
- A Savvy Cleaner adheres to the Savvy Cleaner Code of Ethics
- A Savvy Cleaner must stay current on membership dues and assigned learning to be a current member
- A Savvy Cleaner can be an employee, an independent contractor, cleaning business owner, solo operator, Airbnb host, or homeowner with no business – as long as they have been through the Savvy Cleaner Training and Certification program and have achieved certification status
Training & Certification
- Learn all about cleaning and which chemicals to use.
- Learn how to get along with, and serve your clients.
- Get Savvy Cleaner Trained and Certified.
- Add your photo and company to the Verify My Records ™ Directory.
- Get a scannable QR code that shows clients your current status with Savvy Cleaner and the courses you’ve completed.
- Get real-time progress verification on courses you’re taking.
- Get on-going training and industry updates.
the easiest learning
on the planet
As a Savvy Cleaner, we want you to learn your business in the shortest time possible. That’s why we’ve created the easiest to consume training program on the planet for house cleaners.
All Savvy Cleaner Training programs are illustrated with images, drawings, videos, audios, and quizzes to help you learn and absorb the content for easy application.
The training courses include:
- An illustrated glossary of terms
- Downloads, Word Tracks, Forms, Documents
- Additional resource materials with member discounts.
find your purpose
make a difference
You are inside people’s homes cleaning all day. You’re upgrading the lives of others and you’re making a difference. To keep doing that day after day you need back end support from a tribe that understands you.
At Savvy Cleaner, we promise to give you the support you need to grow and the wings to fly. We are house cleaners who understand house cleaners. We know what you’re going through and we’ve got your back.
Get the Help You Need
Each month there is a Savvy Group Mastermind business strategy session hosted by Angela Brown. Show up live and meet your peers, introduce yourself, network in real-time or watch the replay later at your convenience.
*Emails with VIP access to the zoom link are sent the day prior to the event.