How to Dust Like a Pro
How to Dust Like a Pro
When you’ve completed this course, you will know How to Dust Like a Pro. You will know the dusting basics as well as where dust comes from, the different types of dust, and the truth about dust mites.
- In this course, you will learn how to dust lights, ceilings, ceiling fans, doors, blinds, window sills, walls, wall art, electronics, leather, furniture, and more.
- You will know about the different types of dusters and the difference between disposable and reusable dusters.
- You will also learn which types of dusting to do on a maintenance clean and which jobs we save for a deep clean.
- You will know about screen cloths, and electrostatic dusters as well as those specialty dusters we use on deep cleans.
Types of Dust
In this section we’ll cover:
- Dusting Basics
- Where Dust Comes From
- Types of Dust
- Dust Mites
- Dust Allergens
Once you know the basics of dust you will be able to safely identify what you are looking at and know what type of tool to use to remove it.
Types of Dusters
Which Duster To Use?
In this section we will cover:
- All-Purpose Dusters
- Electrostatic Dusters for Electronics and TV’s
- Furniture Cloths
- Screen Cloths
- Feather Dusters
- Cobweb Dusters
- Wall and Ceiling Dusters
There are many types of dusters. Which you use depends on the job you are doing. Some dusters have dual purposes. The secret is don’t carry more dusters than you have to. Don’t carry two dusters if one will do.
Proper Dusting Techniques
Dust Like a Pro
In this section you will learn:
- How to Dust Walls
- How to Dust Lights
- How to Dust Electronics
- How to Dust Ceiling Fans
- How to Dust Window Sills
- How to Dust Doors
- How to Dust Leather
- How to Dust Furniture
- How to Dust Blinds
- How to Dust Accessories
Watch the videos to learn pro tips about the proper techniques to use and the right equipment to use when dusting these items in a home.
When the job is over you’ll learn about:
- Vacuum Dust
- Air Filters
- Reusable and Disposable Dusters
- Recycling Dusters
- Proper Disposal Techniques
Meet Your Instructor
The House Cleaning Guru
CEO, Founder: Savvy Cleaner
Author: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Show Host: Ask a House Cleaner
Professional House Cleaner = 25 years
Experience Hours: 69,603
For more than 25 years Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common sense approach mixed with strategy skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016 she’s been training and consulting full time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue.
In this course you’ll discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her. And for a fraction of the cost you too can get results that will leave your competitors green with envy.
Disclaimer: Results vary based on willingness to learn and implement the systems.
- No action = no results.
- Scattered action = scattered results.
- Massive action = massive results.
Buy With Confidence
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because I’ve made it my mission to bring this life-changing information into the cleaning world, I’m offering you my personal guarantee:
If for some reason, you’re unhappy with the course(s), and they don’t resonate with you, I’ll refund your money 100% in full for 30 days after your purchase. *Unless you’ve completed the course(s) and your certificate(s) has/have been sent.
I don’t want there to be any barriers between you and the explosive growth you’re destined to achieve.
Once you understand how to reach the maximum amount of people in your market, in a way that builds authority, credibility, and confidence, I know you’ll go out and contribute to the world at your highest capacity.
– Angela Brown, CEO, Savvy Cleaner Training
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos
Get real-time answers from your instructor Angela Brown.
Master Class Group Coaching Sessions meet bi-weekly on Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST
* See Memberships for Details
Join A Membership – Get On-Going Group Coaching
One-on-one consulting sessions with Angela Brown start at $1,000 per hour as she helps you find your blind spots and get your business back on track. And while this is not one-on-one coaching, we do have a VIP GROUP COACHING program included with your Savvy Cleaner Membership.
Spend an hour each month face-to-face in a limited VIP Group and ask your questions and Angela will answer them for you.
This is a great forum to ask questions about your growing business or questions you have about the courses you are studying.
Ways to Ask Your Questions:
- Reply to the email you receive with the conference code
- Click on the red question mark in the sidebars of your course
- The Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group
- Reply to any Savvy Cleaner email reminder
- Show up live on the call
Our job is to help you do your job better.