New Stuff This Week 11-14-2022 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Live Masterclass With Angela Brown
FRIDAY 11/18/2022 LIVE 3:00 PM EDT
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 15, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Savvy Cleaner, the company that produces the Ask a House Cleaner show and podcast, is hosting a one-time only, one-hour live shopping masterclass on Friday, Nov. 18 at 3:00 p.m. EST on getting the kitchen ready for the holidays and cleaning up after the big meal is over. According to an article in Architectural Digest, a clean and organized home can boost one’s mental health, lessen anxiety and reduce stress. The right tools for the job can make what seems like an overwhelming task easy and stress-free.
Preparing Your Home for Thanksgiving Cleanup
A recent USDA survey shows people spend more time on meal preparation and cleanup on Thanksgiving than on any other day of the year. The average cleanup time on Thanksgiving is 127 minutes, compared to just 46 minutes on other holidays. In a new masterclass, Brown shares expert tips and time-saving strategies for holiday cleanup. “A well-prepared home can reduce holiday chaos and create a more relaxed experience for you and your guests,” says Savvy Cleaner CEO Angela Brown.
Time-Saving Tips for After-Meal Cleanup
Many people dread hosting Thanksgiving because of the post-dinner cleanup. However, managing the aftermath doesn’t have to be overwhelming. “Having the right tools for the job and the best strategies for using them is the key to cutting down on holiday stress,” says Angela Brown.
About Angela Brown
For 25 years, Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas. Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common-sense approach, mixed with strategy, skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016, she’s been training and consulting full-time with cleaning companies in 37 countries and millions in revenue. She is the founder and CEO of Savvy Cleaner Training for house cleaners and maids.
She is the author of the book: How to Start Your Own Cleaning Company, and she is the host of the daily show and Podcast: Ask a House Cleaner.
Join her live on Friday, Nov. 18, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. EST to learn strategies for easy Thanksgiving cleanup.
Trina Hargett Joins Savvy Cleaner as Media Strategist
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 1, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Savvy Cleaner, the company that produces the Ask A House Cleaner show and podcast is radiating over Brand Strategist Trina Hargett. “Managing the customer experience is the key to brand loyalty and long-term success,” says Savvy Cleaner CEO, Angela Brown. “Hargett’s track record with optimizing each step of the customer journey through speed, consistency, technology, and the use of emotional impact is a real boost for our company.”
Group Mastermind This Wednesday 2:00pm EST
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.