New Stuff This Week 11-07-2022 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Live Masterclass With Angela Brown
FRIDAY 11/07/2022 LIVE 3:00 PM EDT
According to a recent PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll, one in 3 people changed jobs in the last two years. Many of those people started their own cleaning companies.
Set Up Your Home Office
If you are a house cleaner working from home, join us for this live shopping /masterclass with Angela Brown. After training house cleaners for the better part of three decades, she’s narrowed down the top tips you need to set up the most productive workspace. Better yet, she will show you how to set up a home office with the minimum amount of equipment at the best prices.
Trina Hargett Joins Savvy Cleaner as Media Strategist
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 1, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Savvy Cleaner, the company that produces the Ask A House Cleaner show and podcast is radiating over Brand Strategist Trina Hargett. “Managing the customer experience is the key to brand loyalty and long-term success,” says Savvy Cleaner CEO, Angela Brown. “Hargett’s track record with optimizing each step of the customer journey through speed, consistency, technology, and the use of emotional impact is a real boost for our company.”
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.