New Stuff This Week 10-03-2022 Savvy Cleaner. Here is the top news of things happening inside the learning library and behind the scenes. See what the Savvy Cleaner Superstars are up to now.
Affordable Recruiting Site for Cleaners
Kristin Ochsner Takes Over as Savvy Cleaner's VP of Production
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 27, 2022 (Newswire.com) –
Savvy Cleaner has built an entire company based on video marketing as a growth strategy. “Kristin Ochsner’s creativity and sense of humor have been a staple in all our online content,” adds Savvy Cleaner’s CEO, Angela Brown. “Advancing her to VP of Production was a next natural step and a savvy move for the company.”
Kristin Ochsner is enthusiastic about her next steps with the company. “I have thoroughly enjoyed the last five years working for Angela Brown. I have flourished under her guidance and appreciate that I have had an opportunity to be a part of something that was in the early stages of growth. Savvy Cleaner is an environment where all ideas are not only welcomed but encouraged,” Ochsner declared.
Group Mastermind This Wednesday 10/05/2022
Join Angela Brown in the Clutter Corner Live
THURSDAY 10/06/2022 LIVE 8:00 PM EDT = 1 HOUR
Join @AskAngelaBrown for a #ClutterCornerLive as we talk about decluttering holiday ornaments and decorations. Learn the tips and tools to get your oranaments organized the cheapest, fastest way. Together we’ll discuss new rules for finding a balance between the items we keep and those we let go.
TOPIC: Decluttering Holiday Ornaments
DATE: 10/06/2022 | 8:00 PM EDT, 7/Central, 6/Mountain, 5/Pacific
JOIN ON CAMERA: https://streamyard.com/5shdb9xuqt
WATCH ONLY: https://youtu.be/7Wvyr_PcdbU
HASHTAG: #ClutterCornerLive | #AskAngelaBrown
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.