New Stuff This Week 9-26-2022 Savvy Cleaner.
If a family member or a cleaning client suffers from clutter join us for a short free mini-series on Thursdays at 8:00 pm EDT to learn how to help them let go.
Savvy Cleaner Promotes Ruth Morey to Social Media Manager
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 20, 2022 (Newswire.com) – Savvy Cleaner, the company producing the Ask a House Cleaner show and podcast, is dancing with delight at the promotion of Ruth Morey as Social Media Manager. In a world where technology plays a massive role in all areas of life, the ability to connect through social media is vital for businesses of every size.
Social media can humanize a company, increase traffic, generate leads, and increase brand awareness. It’s no longer used only to stay in touch with family and friends. Savvy Cleaner has built its entire business strategy on social media. Ruth Morey has been responsible for the bulk of that over the past five years. “Having Ruth at the helm of our social media is a natural fit and a savvy business move,” says Angela Brown, CEO of Savvy Cleaner.
Group Mastermind Replay
Join Angela Brown in the Clutter Corner Live
THURSDAY 9/29/2022 LIVE 8:00 PM EDT = 1 HOUR
Join @AskAngelaBrown for a #ClutterCornerLive as we talk about scheduling and productivity. Learn the tips and tools to get your schedule organized the cheapest, fastest way. Together we’ll discuss new rules for finding a balance between the items we keep and those we let go.
TOPIC: Decluttering and the Schedule Productivity Connection
DATE: 9/29/2022 | 8:00 PM EDT, 7/Central, 6/Mountain, 5/Pacific
JOIN ON CAMERA: https://streamyard.com/5wrx84angg
WATCH ONLY: https://youtu.be/PcuSVqW2J08
HASHTAG: #ClutterCornerLive | #AskAngelaBrown
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
Jessica Murty, Cleaning Technician, St. Albert, Canada
Alaina Montgomery, A Mother’s Touch Top Notch Cleaning, Kokomo, IN
Yessica Garcia, Back 2 Sanity Cleaning, Albert Lea, MN
Elizabeth Rigle, A Mother’s Touch Top Notch Cleaning, Kokomo, IN
Allyson Dillon, A Mother’s Touch Top Notch Cleaning, Kokomo, IN
Krystal Costantino, Cleaning Technician, Salisbury, NC
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.
Huge VIP Member Discounts This Week:
|Childcare||Best Brains Learning Centers|