New Stuff This Week 07-03-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Clutter Corner Live: Lack of Belonging and the Clutter Connection
Join Us For The Show!
Join us for a captivating one-hour live stream event with Phyllis Leavitt, M.A., renowned psychologist and expert in exploring the challenges of human beliefs, feelings, and behaviors. In this thought-provoking session, we will delve into the profound impact of the lack of belonging and its unexpected connection to the clutter in our lives.
Phyllis Leavitt will share her expertise and insights on the deep-rooted relationship between the clutter in our physical spaces and the emotional clutter within ourselves. Discover how the accumulation of material possessions can be an expression of our inner struggles and the longing for connection.
Join us for the show!
————— THURSDAY – CLUTTER CORNER 07/06/2023 —————
WHEN: 2:00 PM EDT, 1:00 PM CDT, 12:00 PM MDT, 11 AM PDT
WHAT: Lack of Belonging and the Clutter Connection
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Group Mastermind Next Wednesday
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.