New Stuff This Week 07-24-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Catch this replay to gain valuable insights and practical strategies on overcoming clutter paralysis and creating a more organized, peaceful living space for your clients.
Join us for the replay show!
————— THURSDAY – CLUTTER CORNER 07/27/2023 —————
WHEN: 2:00 PM EDT, 1:00 PM CDT, 12:00 PM MDT, 11 AM PDT
WHAT: Clutter Paralysis
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
Bonny Vindas, Cleaning Technician, Tucson, AZ
Adrian Morales, Cleaning Technician, Oklahoma City, OK
Colleen Bailey, Cleaning Technician, Sherwood, AK
Mindy Death, Cleaning Technician, Pasadena, MD
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entry’s, mudrooms, laundry rooms and more.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.