New Stuff This Week 06-12-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
New Resource: Safely Storing Digital Photos
Preserve your cherished memories with ease! Learn how to safeguard your digital photo collection by creating backups in multiple locations, organizing them effectively, and adding essential details for easy retrieval. Discover simple yet powerful techniques to protect and maintain your photos, ensuring they remain safe and accessible for years to come.
New Resource: Preparing Print Photos for Storage
Preserve your precious photos with care! Gather archival-quality supplies, clean your hands and workspace, inspect and categorize the photos, make digital copies if desired, repair minor damages, store them in acid-free enclosures, and provide a suitable environment. Label each photo for easy reference and ensure their longevity for future generations.
Clutter Corner Live: Optimize Your Brain and Clean Out the Clutter
Did you miss this show?
During our live stream, we spoke with Dr. Christine Sauer, a retired German-trained physician, and naturopath, mental health “survivor” and “thrive.” She shared her wealth of knowledge and expertise as a certified brain and mental health professional, coach, and educator. With her unique background and experience, she understands the intricate connection between our mental well-being, brain function, clutter, and overall health and happiness.
Join us for the next live show!
————— THURSDAY – CLUTTER CORNER 06/22/2023 —————
WHEN: 2:00 PM EDT, 1:00 PM CDT, 12:00 PM MDT, 11 AM PDT
WHAT: Effortless Cleanliness: Secrets to Designing an Easy-to-Clean Home
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entry’s, mudrooms, laundry rooms and more.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.