New Stuff This Week 01-16-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Group Master Class Replay Available Now
Clutter Corner Live: Things Bought But Rarely Used
THURSDAY 01/19/2023 LIVE 2:00 PM EDT = 1 HOUR
Do you have cleaning clients who need some “tidying up or decluttering help?” Are you offering a decluttering package?
If not, jump in our free training master class this Thursday and learn how you can add a few hundred dollars a week to your bottom line selling to clients you already have.
Join us in the Clutter Corner Live with Angela Brown this Thursday as we take a deep dive into the psychology behind our purchasing habits and uncover the truth behind the clutter people have in their lives.
From high-end kitchen appliances to workout equipment and craft supplies to collectibles, we’ll examine why people buy these items and end up not using them. We’ll also provide you with practical solutions to declutter and help you help your clients make better purchasing decisions.
Don’t miss out on this thought-provoking and informative show that’ll have you saying, “I wish I watched it earlier!”
Join us Live: https://youtu.be/i2iiamz-XMo
DATE: 01/05/2023 | 2:00 PM EDT, 1:00 PM CDT, 12:00 PM MDT, 11 AM PDT
HASHTAG: #ClutterCornerLive | #AskAngelaBrown
Cleaners & Realtors - Working Together
THURSDAY 01/19/2023 LIVE 3:30 PM EDT = 1 HOUR
Are you wondering how to integrate your cleaning business with Realtors but don’t know how or where to begin?
Join a dynamic duo Aaron Brown, an experienced realtor, and Angela Brown, a cleaning expert, for an informative live stream event titled:
Clearing the Clutter: Tips and Tricks for Preparing Your Home for Sale
Learn the secret techniques and insider tips on decluttering, staging, and deep cleaning that will make a home shine and attract potential buyers. Don’t miss this opportunity to take your cleaning business to the next level by working with clients and Realtors to make the most profit.
————————– THURSDAY 1/19/2023 ————————
WHAT: CLEAR THE CLUTTER: Tips and Tricks for Preparing Your Home
WHO: Real Estate Agents, House Cleaners, Homeowners
WHEN: Thursday, January 19th, 2023
3:30 PM EDT, 2:30 PM CDT, 1:30 PM MDT, 12:30 PDT
TOPIC: Removing Clutter Blindness to remove the stuff in your home for a showing.
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entry’s, mudrooms, laundry rooms and more.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.