Finding the right resources and knowing who you can trust to do a good job is a big step in your business journey. At Savvy Cleaner we’ve partnered with industry specialists who understand the house cleaning business. Instead of wasting your time and money, the companies we recommend are trained to help you get your business off the ground in the shortest amount of time possible.
In offering these discounts we may also earn an affiliate commission. Clicking these links and buying from these vendors doesn’t cost you a penny more and keeps the business inside our Savvy Cleaner Network of preferred companies.
Table of Contents
- Acccounting Software
- Accounting Tutorials
- Tax Preparation Softare
- Payroll software
- HR Software
- Invoices, Payments and Credit Card Processing
- Recommended Reading on Accounting for Small Business
- Job Estimates / Online Pricing
- Online Booking – Customers book your available time
- Dispatch – Set recurring jobs, assign teams, schedule arrival windows
- Automated appointment reminder texts
- Live GPS Maps and Employee Tracking
- Automated invoicing
- One-Click Credit Card Processing
- Follow up Marketing
- Store Customer Info (address, names, birthdays, pets – spouses – kids names)
- Clothing, Shoes & Apparel
- Beauty Supplies
- Auto Repair, Tires, Oil Changes
- Pet & People Medication
- Gyms, Wellness & Spas
- Movies, Theaters, Amusement Parks
- Golf, Water Adventures
- Hotels, Airbnbs, Vacations
- Cruises, Travel
- Rental Cars
- Eyewear / Hearing Devices
- Restaurants, Fast Food, Convenience Stores
- Academy Tuition
- Overnight Shipping & More
- How to Set Up Your Business Facebook Page
- Craft the Perfect Social Media Profile
- What to Put in Your About Section
- How to Add Tabs and Buttons
- How to Add Services to Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising & What You Need to Know
- How to Set Up An Instagram Account
- How to Get Thousands of Relevant Followers
- Instagram Marketing for Beginners
- How to Become an Influencer on Instagram
- How to Leverage Your Instagram Follwers for Profit
- What to Include On Your Instagram Feed
- Legal Documents – Download and only pay for what you need
- State Regulations & Company Compliance
- File for a DBA, S Corp or LLC
- Lawsuits, Torts & Threats
- IRS Trouble & Legal Council
- Legal Guidance
- Recommended Reading
- Separate Business Miles from Personal Miles
- Track fuel receipts, parking, tolls, maintenance, insurance, logging, meals
- Integrates with Concur, MIP, QuickBooks, Xero, FreshBooks
- Runs in the background of your trips
- Fully IRS Compliant with Odometer Readings on Each Trip
- Digital Animation
- Social Media Banners, Ads, Graphics
- Scheduling Software for Marketing Campaigns
- Creative Ways to Stand Out in Your Marketing
- Recommended Reading about Marketing and Branding
Paperless Office – Online File Cabinets
- Cloud Storage like Dropbox
- Sync all your devices to your online office – access from any device, anywhere, at anytime.
- Cloud encryption
- Store all your graphics, photos, images online. Never lose your data.
- Keep all customer records, before and after photos, contracts, business agreements on one place.
- Electronic files all in one place in case you ever have to email them to an attorney.
- TurboTax Personal & Self Employed
- TurboTax Business – Partnerships, Corporations, LLC’s, Trusts and Estates, Independent Contractors
- File Federal and State Taxes
- Create and File Electronically W2’s and 1099’s
- Audit Alerts + Full service representation from a trained tax professional in the case of an IRS audit or notice.
- Common House Cleaning Tax Deductions
At Savvy Cleaner we believe that your image is part of your company brand. We are also very practical. This means our choices for uniforms must be comfortable, breathable, moisture wicking, stain-resistant, wrinkle free and look professional all at the same time.
Here is our collection of tested, proven and highly recommended attire for cleaning professionals.
Here are some vacuums for homeowners recommended by professional house cleaners. Since COVID-19 maids are using your vacuums to prevent cross-contamination between homes.
Your professional house cleaner will do a thorough inspection of the vacuum before and after each use to ensure no cracks, clogs, missing wheels or attachments, and no bent plug prongs. They will return the vacuums at the end of each cleaning in the same condition with the canister emptied.