Choose Your Type of Influencer Marketing
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
Resource Links in Show Notes
In every YouTube show, podcast or blog we link back to resources that will help our audience based on the topic of the day.
- We reserve the right to choose which episode your links go in. We do this for a better user experience for our viewers/listeners and for better results for you.
- Your links are included in both the podcast and video versions of the show(s) we choose.
- See examples of resource links below the words SHOW MORE in all of our videos and podcasts.
- Your product or service links are in both video and podcast and will be syndicated to our entire network for maximum coverage.
- You will not receive coverage reports for links since most of the links are created by you with your own tracking UTM – not ours.
- Your inks include audience engagement from Angela Brown in the comments following the release of the show.
- Savvy Cleaner reserves the right to approve or disapprove links.
Vacuums, Mops, Steamers, Brushes, Cleaning Chemicals, PPE, Aprons, Cloths, Sponges, etc.
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training / Course
Who is the Target Audience for Ask a House Cleaner?
Ask a House Cleaner is targeted (but not limited) to house cleaners, cleaning business owners, Airbnb, and vacation rental owners who do turnover service. (Because the show is global, there are homeowners and other home service providers who tune in daily.)
How Often Does the Show Air
Frequency: Ask a House Cleaner is a daily show (up to 5 x a week) full of tips and strategies to improve your housecleaning and help you grow your cleaning business.
What is the Reach of the Show?
At Savvy Cleaner, we simulcast the on a variety of networks and platforms to give you the biggest reach for your investment. To see demographics and audience reach check out our media kit.
G-Rated & Family Friendly
All of the Ask a House Cleaner YouTube Shows and Podcasts are G-Rated and family-friendly. This means you don’t have to worry about cuss words, racism, sexism, slander, or the visuals of cigarettes, smoking, alcohol, drugs, or violence in any of the shows.
When you advertise with Savvy Cleaner you advertise with peace of mind.
Call to Action
During our shows we tell audience members to click the links in the show notes to learn more. Adding relevant links to the topics shown increases the likelihood of clicks.
Angela Brown interacts with viewers on YouTube answering questions, comments, etc. It’s also a great place for you to chime in and answer questions and join the conversation if you have a link you are promoting in the show resources.
Your Product Review Available in 191 Languages
Closed captions are important because they help describe every audio element that plays a role in the wider story, not only spoken words. A study on television accessibility by Ofcom finds that 80% of people who use closed captions are neither deaf nor hard of hearing.
Every episode of Ask a House Cleaner is closed-captioned for better user experience.
BONUS: When your YouTube videos are closed-captioned the subtitles are available in 191 languages making your product review understandable to a global audience.
Ask a House Cleaner Podcast
We broadcast Ask a House Cleaner on YouTube and simulcast on Amazon Music, Apple Podcasts, IHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Linkedin OnPublish, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and dozens of other podcast apps.
We include links to your website or product page in the show notes. One thing that makes this product review special is the show is also a podcast. This means we have to explain your product in such a way that people listening in their cars can audibly understand and visualize what the YouTube viewers are seeing.
Search Engine Optimized
This show is search engine optimized meeting all the criteria for podcast “top of the charts” podcast exposure.
People Also Ask
Can I link my blog post on the Savvy Cleaner page?
Can Savvy Cleaner link to my website?
Can we trade links for SEO?
I’m looking for a backlink
Can Savvy Cleaner link to my blog?
Can I link my article on your page?