Every day we get 3 to 5 requests to be affiliate partners with companies who feel they have a product or service good for our audience. It is possible we will join you but with this agreement, there is no upfront money on your part and no guaranteed placements on our part.
*We recommend your product or service when it is organic to the conversations, social media posts, and training we are having.
*We will NOT recommend time-sensitive ads, discounts, upcoming events, or fund-raisers as most of our content is evergreen.
*We do not offer exclusivity on any affiliate partner arrangements.
Our most popular campaign right now is Social Media SHORTS.
Other Campaigns we offer:
NOTE: for 2023 we are combining campaigns 13, 14 15, 16 & 17 into a combo Reels|Shorts pack called Social Media Shorts.
See Campaign #23
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co-Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
20) Content Collaboration
21) Interviews with Angela
22) Guest Expert / Correspondent
23) Social Media Shorts
24) Shoppable Short – Amazon Influencer
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- Affiliate agreement with Angela Brown
- How to be an affiliate partner with Savvy Cleaner
- Can Angela Brown recommend my product or service?
- Can I be an affiliate partner with Angela Brown?
- How can I get Angela Brown to become an affiliate partner with our company?
- Affiliate agreement with Savvy Cleaner
- Does Angela Brown do affiliate arrangements?
- Does Savvy Cleaner do affiliate agreements?
- Will Savvy Cleaner work on an affiliate basis for my company?
- Will Angela Brown promote me on an affiliate basis?