Our most popular campaign right now is Social Media SHORTS.
Other Campaigns we offer:
NOTE: for 2023 we are combining campaigns 13, 14 15, 16 & 17 into a combo Reels|Shorts pack called Social Media Shorts.
See Campaign #23
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co-Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
20) Content Collaboration
21) Interviews with Angela
22) Guest Expert / Correspondent
23) Social Media Shorts
24) Shoppable Short – Amazon Influencer
Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
A partner resource puts your landing page in the Savvy Cleaner resources and includes you in ongoing marketing efforts for one year.
Savvy Cleaner has a learning hub with courses for employees and cleaning business owners. Part of every course includes recommending products and services to make their jobs easier.
In this deal, you are a recommended partner with a dedicated sales page in our resource section. https://savvycleaner.com/resources
- You may swap out your landing page 1 x per month to direct members to seasonal deals or discounts. (Some people like to set it and forget it – that’s fine as well.)
Be Part of Our Conversations
As a Savvy Cleaner Partner, you may also be invited to join Savvy Cleaner Group Masterminds as a Guest Expert, and be included in company newsletters and other social media promotions.
PRODUCTS: Vacuums, Mops, Steamers, Brushes, Cleaning Chemicals, PPE, Aprons, Cloths, Sponges, etc.
APPS & SOFTWARE: Insurance, loans, credit, trademarks, taxes, document writing, ad copy, advertising, bidding software, scheduling, web development, SEO, reputation management, hiring, recruiting, leadership, etc.
Let’s Talk About You
When you become a Savvy Cleaner Partner you come up in conversation all the time in our social media chats, conversations and in our courses. Your resources may be linked directly in the footnotes of our courses as well as being accessible from the resource tab in our website menu.
Your news is our news. When you add a feature to your service, or a new product to an existing line you can submit a new landing page to replace your current landing page at Savvy Cleaner. This can be an entire page that is housed on the Savvy Cleaner Website for canonical purposes or it can be a link that takes viewers back to your own site with subscription or purchase tracking.
We take the guesswork out of creating landing pages. Our experienced staff will create a professionally designed landing page if you need one to engage our audience and express your message. We take care of everything so you can focus on your business.
We will send you a draft of your partner resource before it goes live. This allows you to make any edits or revisions giving you the final word. This ensures your complete satisfaction before the cleaning industry is alerted.
Harness the power of partner resource marketing and gain the exposure you deserve.
• Search Engine Optimization
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Scheduling / Tipping / Bidding / Ratings Software & Apps
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- How do I become a Savvy Cleaner Partner?
- Can I partner with Savvy Cleaner to promote my service?
- Can Savvy Cleaner recommend my saas, app or software?
- Can Angela Brown recommend my saas, app or software?
- Can Angela Brown helps to promote my services?
- How do I add my saas, app or software to the Savvy Cleaner resource section?
- How does Savvy Cleaner choose Partners for cleaning businesses?
- Is there a fee to become a Savvy Cleaner Partner?
- How does Savvy Cleaner choose Partners to work with?
- How do I offer my service to the Savvy Cleaner trained companies?