Dress code and hygiene are part of the company brand. When customers see you they assume the work you do matches the clothes you wear and how you present yourself.
Showing up disheveled to clean makes customers assume your work is also disheveled and sloppy.
Comfortable clothing is okay, but if given company shirts please wear them clean and wrinkle-free. Please dress to the most productive and professional version of your cleaning self.
Suggested Hygiene Requirements for Work
- Shower with soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Brush teeth, scrape the tongue and use mouthwash
- Shave or well-groomed
- Clean clothes, underwear, and socks
- Closed-toe shoes with support
- Pull hair back in a tight bun, with clips, barrettes, bobby pins