This Hiring Right course by Savvy Cleaner will show you how to hire the right superstar cleaning team for your business. Learn how to find the right candidates, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate cleaners and more.
Smart Hiring Decisions
Hiring good people is one of the most important steps in building a successful business. When you make smart hiring decisions you:
- Set the stage for exceptional performance by you and your team.
- Support your companies growth plans.
- Raise your company above your competitors by staffing it with people who bring their unique skills and creativity to the job.
Bad Hiring Decisions
By the same token, when you make bad hiring decisions it creates company conflict and drags down your company morale and business brand. You second guess yourself and your team, and you spin your wheels trying to fix painful mistakes before they spiral out of control.
I’m here to help make wise choices in your hiring so you can skyrocket your business to success.
Craft the Perfect Job Description
If you’re wondering why hiring right matters, it’s because hiring wrong can cost you your sleep, your peace of mind and your sanity as a business owner. Hiring right can save your business, hiring can wrong can destroy it.
In this section we will cover:
- How to Develop a Job Description
- How to Determine the Ideal Candidate
- Personal Characteristics to Look For
- Hiring for Personality
- How to Develop a Position Scorecard
- Scorecard Download
Finding The Right Cleaners
Where to Find Good Talent
In this section we cover:
- Where to Find Good Cleaners
- Hiring Someone Back
- The Right Recruiting Channels
- Why You Should Screen Resumes
- Tips to Screen Resumes
- How to Phone Screen Cleaners
Prepare for the Interview
The Setup for Success
In this section we cover how to:
- Prepare Your Company for the Interview
- Create an Interview Team
- Develop an Interview Guide
- Prepare Your Own Resume
- Get Organized
The Right Questions to Ask
In this section we cover:
- The point of the interview
- Interview Word Tracks
- Ask Good Questions
- Uncovering Passion
- Topics to Cover
- Critical Thinking Questions
- Emotional Intelligence Questions
- Inappropriate Questions
- Learn About Your New Cleaner
- How to Respond to Answers
How to Evaluate Cleaners
Know What To Look For
In this section we will cover:
- How to Evaluate Cleaners
- How to Spot Good Cleaners
- Future Proof Your Business
- Intangible Traits to Look For
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes
- Why We Check References
- Hire With Confidence
Before You Make the Offer
Making the Offer
In this section we’ll cover:
- Why We Hire a Diverse Team
- Create a Signature Experience
- Extend the Job Offer
- What We Need in Writing
- Offer Letter Template
- Welcoming Your New Team Member
Meet Your Instructor
The House Cleaning Guru
CEO, Founder: Savvy Cleaner
Author: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Show Host: Ask a House Cleaner
Professional House Cleaner = 25 years
Experience Hours: 69,603
For more than 25 years Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the Carolinas.
Her specialty lies in systems that let you work smart, not hard, while generating consistent bottom-line results. Her common sense approach mixed with strategy skyrockets cleaning companies past their competition even in saturated markets.
Since 2016 she’s been training and consulting full time with clients in 31 countries and millions in revenue.
In this course you’ll discover why people pay thousands of dollars to work with her. And for a fraction of the cost you too can get results that will leave your competitors green with envy.
Disclaimer: Results vary based on willingness to learn and implement the systems.
- No action = no results.
- Scattered action = scattered results.
- Massive action = massive results.
Buy With Confidence
100% Money Back Guarantee
Because I’ve made it my mission to bring this life-changing information into the cleaning world, I’m offering you my personal guarantee:
If for some reason, you’re unhappy with the course(s), and they don’t resonate with you, I’ll refund your money 100% in full for 30 days after your purchase. *Unless you’ve completed the course(s) and your certificate(s) has/have been sent.
I don’t want there to be any barriers between you and the explosive growth you’re destined to achieve.
Once you understand how to reach the maximum amount of people in your market, in a way that builds authority, credibility, and confidence, I know you’ll go out and contribute to the world at your highest capacity.
– Angela Brown, CEO, Savvy Cleaner Training
Before You Buy
Before you buy do you know about the memberships at Savvy Cleaner?
Each course we sell, although you can buy it by itself – is also included in two of our three memberships.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each.
For Solo Operators and Employees = Odd Number Courses + 1 Group Mastermind per month ($49.99/month)
For the boss / Owner = Even Number Courses + 1 Group Mastermind per month ($79.99/Month)
(Both Memberships 1 & 2) = Odd and Even Number Courses + 2 Group Masterminds per month. ($79.99/Month)
*All prices shown in US Dollars.
All memberships include group coaching to help you get your questions answered and let you learn in a supportive environment with others also going through the course.
All memberships include:
- All the courses available in that membership to date.
- Downloads (Worksheets, Flyers, etc.)
- Word Tracks (Exact words to use on the job)
- Setting Realistic Expectations
- Group Coaching
- Free Access to an entire library of cleaning related videos
Get real-time answers from your instructor Angela Brown.
Master Class Group Coaching Sessions meet bi-weekly on Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST
* See Memberships for Details
Join A Membership – Get On-Going Group Coaching
One-on-one consulting sessions with Angela Brown start at $1,000 per hour as she helps you find your blind spots and get your business back on track. And while this is not one-on-one coaching, we do have a VIP GROUP COACHING program included with your Savvy Cleaner Membership.
Spend an hour each month face-to-face in a limited VIP Group and ask your questions and Angela will answer them for you.
This is a great forum to ask questions about your growing business or questions you have about the courses you are studying.
Ways to Ask Your Questions:
- Reply to the email you receive with the conference code
- Click on the red question mark in the sidebars of your course
- The Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group
- Reply to any Savvy Cleaner email reminder
- Show up live on the call
Our job is to help you do your job better.