Our most popular campaign right now is Social Media SHORTS.
Other Campaigns we offer:
NOTE: for 2023 we are combining campaigns 13, 14 15, 16 & 17 into a combo Reels|Shorts pack called Social Media Shorts.
See Campaign #23
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co-Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
20) Content Collaboration
21) Interviews with Angela
22) Guest Expert / Correspondent
23) Social Media Shorts
24) Shoppable Short – Amazon Influencer
A dedicated blog by Savvy Cleaner shows the cleaning industry how to use your product or service, fully researched and with SEO.
- This dedicated blog can be posted on one of the Savvy Cleaner websites and link back to your site for backlink purposes, or you can have the canonical link (which means you posted the blog on your site first.)
- Your dedicated blog is written at 5th-grade education levels for the best user experience.
- Your dedicated blog is search engine optimized for Google.
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Scheduling / Tipping / Bidding / Ratings Software & Apps
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training
Let Us Brag About You
A dedicated blog allows us to share your product or service using keywords in a compelling way to reach the greatest amount of people in your targeted audience.
Savvy Cleaner has a team of world-class copywriters and search engine specialists that can word your offer in a way that is easy to understand and makes practical sense. We understand that people buy on emotion and logic and we know how to trigger both.
Let us take our research and write a piece that will generate results now and for years to come.
*Includes posting on one of our targeted Savvy Cleaner sites with a ‘do follow’ link to your business.
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- Can Angela Brown write a blog for my product?
- How do I promote my product on Savvy Cleaner’s blog?
- Can I submit a blog for posting on Savvy Cleaner?
- Can I co-write a blog with Angela Brown?
- How to ask Angela Brown to write a blog for my product or service?
- Can you write a blog for me and tell people how to use my product?
- How do I get you to recommend my product on your blog?