Scholarship Winners 2022
We want to thank all who submitted applications and applaud the reasons for pursuing higher learning for cleaning and chemical safety.
After diligently going over each application and discussing each in great detail, the Savvy Cleaner board of directors is proud to announce the following winners.
Congratulations to the 2022 Savvy Cleaner Scholarship Winners.
- Alix Thompson, Clean House Clear Mind LLC, Bridgeport, CT
- Beda Nicolau, Loyalty Cleaning and Housekeeping Services LLC, Norwalk, CT
- Beth Ross-Huck, Integrity Pro Cleaning, Palmdale, CA
- Dakeisha Seals, Creativity Cleaning LLC, Eastpointe, MI
- Deb Howard, Fresh Start Cleaning Services, Red Deer, AB, Canada
- Dori Tulino, Disinfecting Bubbles, Charlotte, NC
- Jamie Perry, Cleaning Technician, New Kensington, PA
- Jennifer Williams, A Personal Touch Cleaning, Blackfoot, ID
- Josephine Dehlin, Josies Cleaning, Berryville, VA
- Kerri Christiansen, Busted Knuckles Cleaning, Bentonville, AR
- Lacey Fuhrer, Lacey’s Helping Hand LLC, Pine River, MN
- Lauren Ashley Courtright, Lavender and Mint Cleaning LLC, West Sacramento, CA
- Monet Noriega, Live Well Cleaning, Sayville, NY
- Teresa McConnell, McConnell Cleaning Service, Tulsa, OK
- Terrilynn Mcdonald, Sky View Enterprise Cleaning LLC, Stone Mountain, GA
Savvy Cleaner Scholarships Include:
- A one-year membership to the Savvy Cleaner Network which includes:
- Savvy Cleaner Training & Certification (All Available Odd Number Courses)
- Savvy Cleaner Business Training (All Available Even Number Courses)
- All Quarterly Refresher Courses for one year.
- VIP Access to 2 x Group Mastermind Sessions (Zoom) each month for one year
- 24/7 Network Support for one year
- Membership to the Professional House Cleaners FB Group
- Membership to the exclusive Savvy Cleaner Network FB Group for one year.
- 1 x year Membership to Verify My Records1 x Free Photo ID Badge with QR Code linked to Ratings and Review Page
Savvy Cleaner is committed to equal opportunity in employment and education. The company does not discriminate in any program or activity on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status or any other protected class.