This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Savvy Cleaner and our customers.
To register as an affiliate, you must fill out an affiliate registration form.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
You’ve been temporarily approved and have been given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Savvy Cleaner via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs, and more!
You will find your referral ID in your Affiliates Dashboard under the Affiliates URL tab. It starts with a “sca” (for Savvy Cleaner Affiliates).
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a $25 commission when a customer purchases a new Savvy Cleaner Training, Business, or Network subscription, or course using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD directly to your PayPal account or debit card in the first week of every month. We only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your PayPal account upon signing up. It will be verified in the sign-up process by PayPal’s electronic API.
PayPal will send you a 1099 form each January for monies earned the previous year.
- We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. (This includes using a different email address).
- We do not offer recurring referrals.
- To register as an affiliate, you must fill out a registration form.
- You’ll receive a $25 commission for every new sale you refer.
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (We pay in USD.)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month.
- Referrals are paid out to your PayPal account and they will send you 1099 at the end of the year for money earned.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral Cookie Duration
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Savvy Cleaner Training or courses or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser.)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
We use Direct Link Tracking so you can skip the referral link (e.g.? sca=123) when you link to our site from your https:// website.
You can submit a direct link to your own website from the Direct Links tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved, you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to Savvy Cleaner.com directly from your site! Awesome!
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you. And we will NOT link to coupon sites.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e., the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate, you agree to receive “New Stuff” emails from Savvy Cleaner. These emails are sent out each Monday and include important information regarding the Savvy Cleaner Training, group mastermind calls, and new stuff happening at Savvy Cleaner. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Savvy Cleaner.
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise, or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have a coupon-only website your application will be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have been rejected before for any of the above reasons.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Savvy Cleaner will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred, or bigotry, and sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and sites with bootlegged or pirated material. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions Regarding Your Application
When you apply to become an affiliate, we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Savvy Cleaner and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Savvy Cleaner to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Savvy Cleaner, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Savvy Cleaner Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed Promotional Methods
How you promote Savvy Cleaner is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Savvy Cleaner and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about cleaning, cleaning training, and cleaning tips and mention Savvy Cleaner.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, or friends about Savvy Cleaner, and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about cleaning or Savvy Cleaner and link to our site with your referral link.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your LinkedIn followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- NOTE: Posting in a closed FB group often requires the permission of group admins. Please check with the admins of groups before posting so you don’t get removed and blocked from the groups.
Prohibited Promotional Methods
We love and back our product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Savvy Cleaner may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Savvy Cleaner, so this method adds no value to Savvy Cleaner.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Savvy Cleaner, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Savvy Cleaner. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Savvy Cleaner unless you are.
Affiliates aren’t employees or Savvy Team Members of Savvy Cleaner and have no employee rights. If you are unsure please review the Language and Terms of Savvy Cleaner.
- Pretending to actually be Savvy Cleaner is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Savvy Cleaner site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or places them into frames). This practice will actually get you a lawsuit from our legal department. And you don’t want that.
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Savvy Cleaner is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of Not-Cool Promotional Methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use the allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The Important Stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Savvy Cleaner Training, LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Savvy Cleaner Training, LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Revised and Updated 5/22/2022