Start a Cleaning Business – Everything You Need to Know
Back in the olden days, there was no Google. If you wanted to start a cleaning business – it was all trial and error.
Starting a house cleaning company from scratch was rarely an overnight success for anybody. The big success came from cleaning franchises who sold fancy training. Franchises sold the ability to “buy” a brand name and a “territory.”
The mom and pop cleaning services had to figure it out on their own. Good news – times have changed. You no longer have to wade through Pinterest boards for ideas on how to get your business started.
Start a Cleaning Business in Just a Few Steps
It’s all on this book How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company by Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru
Angela built from scratch one of the most successful house cleaning companies in the Southeast.
She has trained a multitude of independent house cleaners, employees, and owners. She shows them how to take their business from day one through expansion and enormous growth. She’s about to show you the same information right here, right now.
In this step-by-step guide she’ll show you:
- How to set up your home office
- What office supplies you are going to need
- Ideas for your company logo
- How to choose your company name
- How to choose a uniform
- Tips on creating your company image and brand
- How to set your rules and policies
- How to choose a territory
- Everything you need to know about creating flyers, worksheets and why you need them.
- How to bid jobs
- What to charge
- What kind of car you need
- Confidence builders
- How to build instant credentials
- Bonding, insurance and business licenses
- The magic of the Mulligan, how to get an endless stream of referrals
- How much you should pay for referral fees
- How to never have any billing and collections, and how to always get paid and on time.
Start a Cleaning Business Today – Or Are You Here By Accident?
If you’re here because you have an interest in house cleaning, welcome.
The booming 49 billion dollars a year residential cleaning services industry can replace your income. Maybe you want more control of your schedule or maybe you only want to work part-time.
House cleaning is a recession proof industry. When times get hard, people work more to pay the bills. They are home even less to clean, and they outsource their cleaning – which means more business for you.
Another reason to start a cleaning business is unlike a regular 9 to 5 job if you get fired, you’re not out of work. You just add another customer into your new available time slot and keep going.
*Still not sure? Download the book (it’s free) and read it. It will give you lots to think about while you’re making your decision.