Social Media Done Properly Can Save You Big Money on Advertising
In this session, we cover all your burning questions cover a range of social media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+. What’s next on the social media horizon and how you can use it to brand your cleaning business.
Social media is the best push marketing you can do for your business and with the least out-of-pocket expense.
- How to Use Free Resources to Build Your Business. Pros and cons of using free resources to build your online presence.
- Where Do You Find the Time to Learn Social Media? Schedule stacking is the secret to social media and marketing – we’ll show you in this session everything you need to know.
- Which Platform Is the Best Place to Start Building a Brand for House Cleaning? So many social media choices – where are your customers? Proven places to find house cleaning clients.
- House Cleaning & Facebook – How to Make the Two Work Together. Did you know your Facebook posts could be hurting you and your chances for business? Learn how to make a few strategic moves that boost your business, not ruin it.
- How to Use Twitter to Grow Your House Cleaning Business. Tweets and the compound effect it has on Google. Things you may not know – but need to.
- Tips to Create a Pinterest Business Page. Pins to boost your online presence and attract a new crowd.
Promote Your Business Through Google+ Search Engine
Instead of paying for expensive directory advertising – consider platforms that carry your message further, and faster.
Share House Cleaning Tips on Instagram – Do’s & Don’ts
Facebook owns Instagram – bought it for a $1 billion dollars in cash and stock. Here’s what you need to know about the differences, the reach, and the impact Instagram can have on your marketing.
- Proper Uses for Hashtags – All Social Media. Hashtags are a secret weapon that can spread your authority around the internet – let me show you how.
- How to Connect with Your Current Clients on LinkedIn. Linkedin – the mega business toolbox with all sorts of tricks to grow your business.
* This session is taught by Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru