Difficult Clients: A Blessing Or a Curse?
Difficult clients are a part of every business. Not managing a difficult or a high maintenance client can absolutely destroy your business your enthusiasm for your job, and your profits. Learn to recognize the early warning signs and neutralize negative clients.
In this action packed session we’ll show you:
- How to read a difficult client – what are they really telling you? (Companies pay big money for surveys to get this exact same information from clients. I’ll show you how to get it free.)
- What is the difference between a difficult client, a high maintenance one, and a problematic client? (Once you know it will save you years of stress and heartache.)
- How to deal with each type (Shh, don’t tell but these techniques work on teenagers, spouses, and hateful in-laws too.)
- How to reward the behavior you want to be repeated (From day one you train your customers how to treat you – don’t skip this step.)
- Warning signs and red flags (Once you know what to look for you’ll recognize bad behavior immediately. Don’t be fooled into being treated badly.)
- Neutralize a negative client – exact words to use
- How to turn a complaint into a compliment
- How to fire a client when things get out of hand. (You will have to fire a client from time to time – here are best practices.)
- Damage control – keep your business reputation when you end a negative working relationship.
- How to create the type of client you want.
- How to develop thick skin so you don’t take everything so personally.
* This session is in video format and taught by Angela Brown, The House Cleaning Guru