New Stuff This Week 8-8-2022 Savvy Cleaner.
If a family member or a cleaning client suffers from clutter join us for a short free mini-series on Thursdays at 2:00 pm EDT to learn how to help them let go.
Join Angela Brown in the Clutter Corner Live
Group Mastermind REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE
Next Session Wed 8/24/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entry’s, mudrooms, laundry rooms and more.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.