New Stuff This Week 7-4-2022 Savvy Cleaner.
If a family member or a cleaning client suffers from clutter join us for a short mini-series on Thursdays to learn how to help them let go.
Join Angela Brown in the Clutter Corner Live
Angela Brown is taking the Clutter Corner live on Thursdays for a 12-week mini-series. Help a client or a loved one declutter with purpose.
* This week’s topics are grocery bags, reusable bags, gift bags and totes
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
Next Session Wed 7/13/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course helps you explain the rules of how your business operates to employees you hire. Included in this course are company policies, expectations, payroll, vacations, time off, callouts, what will get you written up or promoted.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
Huge VIP Member Discounts This Week:
|School Supplies||Discount School Supply|
|Car Care||Meineke Car Care Center|
365 Days of Cleaning
Cleaning is an infinite job – as long as dust and dirt exist, so will cleaning. Every year comes with 365 days of cleaning, and this cute design reminds you of it. Pick up this notebook to record all your daily chores and make maintaining your space easier.