New Stuff this Week 6-06-2022 Savvy Cleaner. This next quarter we focus on getting your marketing materials all in place. Stay tuned and check your iLearning for upcoming courses on social media and marketing made easy.
Angela Brown Interviews Jennie Lyon
Jennie Lyon, show host of Digital Media Marketing Made Simple with Jennie Lyon is coming on the Ask a House Cleaner show to answer your digital media marketing questions. What do you want to ask her? Click on any of our social platforms before and let us know.
👇 👇 👇
Group Mastermind Replay Now Available
Next Session Wed 6/15/2022 8:00 pm EDT
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on-the-job injuries and illness.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* This course shows you 68 videos room by room so you can see what to clean on a maintenance vs. deep clean so you can explain it to clients and create realistic expectations. Kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, home office, bonus rooms, Airbnb, family rooms, entry’s, mudrooms, laundry rooms and more.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.