New Stuff This Week 11-20-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
WOW! Words of Wellness
In this new YouTube 30-day series and podcast, Angela Brown shares Words of Wellness based on her book The 30-Day Abundance Challenge. This transformative booklet provides tools for achieving financial empowerment and freedom.
This will help you boost your cleaning business with tips on saving, budgeting, investing, and other strategies to improve financial literacy and well-being.
Angela Brown welcomes you to be a part of the journey toward financial wellness on WOW. Let’s bring your cleaning business to the next level together!
If you struggle with feelings of loneliness, disconnection, and a lack of purpose and belonging- check out this replay event with special guest Phyllis Leavitt, M.A., a renowned psychologist and expert in exploring the challenges of human beliefs, feelings, and behaviors. Learn about the unexpected connection between the lack of belonging and its relationship to the clutter in our lives.
WHAT: Clutter and The Lack of Belonging
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.