New Stuff This Week 11-06-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Life Long Productions is so excited to announce the upcoming Children’s book Fearless Phil and The Awesome Place. We have partnered with author, Julie Brown, and the amazing illustrations are created by award-winning artist Phil Wilson.
We are currently working with the authors and illustrators on two children’s books. If you want to create content for your business or personal brand and don’t know how to get started, we can help every step of the way. Life Long Productions is your partner in content creation. Click the button to learn more.
Join us with our special guest, Joie Seldon, a Master Trainer in Emotional Intelligence who has developed the innovative J.O.I.E.* Method, specifically crafted to help you utilize your emotions for personal and professional achievement. In this captivating presentation, delve into the intricate connection between emotions and the disorder and confusion that often infiltrate our lives.
WHEN: November 09, 2023 2:00 pm EDT
WHAT: The Relationship Between Emotions and Clutter
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* Learn why credentials matter to your prospects and customers and how to use yours to boost your reputation, get more business, better clients, and top-notch ratings and reviews.
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.