New Stuff This Week 10-24-2022 Savvy Cleaner.
We have a new member resource available for you on the membership downloads page. You can now download our template for flyers and edit in Canva.
Angela Brown Collaborates with Bustle
Real Simple Taps Angela Brown on Vacuum for Pets
Brooke Bryant Joins the Savvy Cleaner Team
Updated Resources Now Available
These flyers from the book How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company can now be edited in Canva! Download the template and boost your marketing.
Group Mastermind Replay
NOTE: We are moving back to the daytime schedule. We moved this group mastermind to the evening due to several requests from people who then didn’t show up for the evening session.
This group mastermind is designed to help you solve and troubleshoot your business/client/employee issues. It is not mandatory to participate in this, but it’s included in your membership to help you leverage your time and resources as a business owner. Put it on your calendar and come prepared with questions.
Join Angela Brown in the Clutter Corner Live
THURSDAY 10/13/2022 LIVE 8:00 PM EDT = 1 HOUR
Join @AskAngelaBrown for a #ClutterCornerLive as we talk about holiday decorations. Learn the tips and tools to get your ornaments and decorations in the cheapest, fastest way. Together we’ll discuss new rules for finding a balance between the items we keep and those we let go.
TOPIC: Decluttering Holiday Ornaments
DATE: 10/06/2022 | 8:00 PM EDT, 7/Central, 6/Mountain, 5/Pacific
JOIN ON CAMERA: https://streamyard.com/5shdb9xuqt
WATCH ONLY: https://youtu.be/7Wvyr_PcdbU
HASHTAG: #ClutterCornerLive | #AskAngelaBrown
Congratulations to These Savvy Cleaners
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* Learn why credentials matter to your prospects and customers and how to use yours to boost your reputation, get more business, better clients, and top-notch ratings and reviews.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.