New Stuff This Week 10-23-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
These 63 questions are the most commonly asked in the house cleaning business. You need to know the answers and rehearse them so that when a prospective client calls about house cleaning, you are confident and know how your business operates.
Guest expert and psychotherapist Ricky Twiggs sheds light on and provides valuable insights and solutions for teenagers and families dealing with the challenges of generational hoarding.
WHEN: October 26, 2023 2:00pm EDT
WHAT: Generational Hoarding and its Impact on Teens and Families
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Have you got your copy?
The Ultimate Guide to Move in Move Out Cleaning by Angela Brown
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* Learn why credentials matter to your prospects and customers and how to use yours to boost your reputation, get more business, better clients, and top-notch ratings and reviews.
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course covers the exact cleaning supplies professionals use along with safety data sheets and the surfaces that go with each product. You’ll also learn how much of a product to use and how to track inventory.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.