New Stuff This Week 10-02-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Join Angela Brown for an exclusive live-streaming event with Guest Expert Doug Bryant, owner of Fish Window Cleaning in Rock Hill, SC for an in-depth exploration of the world of window cleaning. Whether you’re a homeowner looking to maintain spotless glass or a business owner seeking top-notch solutions, discover insider tips and techniques for sparkling clean windows.
—— FRIDAY 10/06/2023 ——
WHEN: 3 PM EDT, 2 PM CDT, 1 PM MDT, 12 PM PDT
WHAT: Ultimate Window Cleaning Guide
WHO: Cleaning Business Owners, House Cleaners, BNB Hosts, Homeowners
Guest expert Dr. Christine Sauer shares how-to tips on clearing your brain to create a life free from mental clutter based on her wealth of knowledge and expertise as a certified brain and mental health professional and coach.
If you missed the Live Show, check out the replay for tips on unlocking the potential of your brain to create a life free from mental clutter.
WHAT: From Surviving to Thriving
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* Sponges, cloths and paper towels are an essential part of every cleaning job. In this course we show you how to prevent cross-contamination, what to use, when and the proper care to keep your cloths clean, and sanitized.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.