New Stuff This Week 09-18-2023 at Savvy Cleaner – Here are the latest programs, member spotlights, cleaning certifications, and giveaways.
Join us for an exclusive live stream event featuring special guest expert, Sean O’Rourke, the National Director of Merchandising for Floor Coverings International where we’re taking floor care to the next level. Gain valuable insights and learn practical tips and strategies for maintaining different types of flooring. Whether you have the timeless beauty of hardwood, the sleek elegance of tile, the cozy comfort of carpet, or the versatility of vinyl, Sean’s wealth of knowledge will help you to keep your floors in pristine condition. From the basics of daily upkeep to tackling stubborn stains and ensuring long-lasting durability, this comprehensive guide has you covered.
—— FRIDAY 09/22/2023 ——
WHEN: 3 PM EDT, 2 PM CDT, 1 PM MDT, 12 PM PDT
WHAT: Cleaning Floors the Correct Way
WHO: Cleaning Business Owners, House Cleaners, BNB Hosts, Homeowners
Are you drowning in clutter, feeling overwhelmed, and dreaming of an organized, stress-free home? Meet Kathy McEwan, a certified home organizing expert, speaker, and podcast host of “Organize for Success.” Kathy has a remarkable story to share, from overcoming financial struggles to building a thriving six-figure home-organizing company and simplifying her own life.
—— THURSDAY 09/21/2023 ——
WHEN: 2 PM EDT, 1 PM CDT, 12 PM MDT, 11 AM PDT
WHAT: Clutter To Clarity
WHO: Clutterbugs, Hoarders, Professional Cleaners & Organizers
Training & Certification Courses This Week
WOOT WOOT! Check out who is plowing through their learning courses this week. Clients want to know that their house cleaners are involved in continual learning. High Five to those listed below.
* The Worksheet is one of the most important tools you will use in your cleaning business. This course is the blend of psychology, behavioral economics, scarcity, diplomacy and confidence all rolled into the easiest sales tool you’ll ever use. Learn the word tracks to use with it and why skipping a step could leave money on the table.
* This course shows you how to choose a geographic area to work in that is close to where you live. You’ll also learn to stack a schedule so you don’t waste time and money on vehicle expenses and the wasted time of a commute.
* This PPE course covers standard operating procedures for choosing the right protective gear for every job. Keeping your employees safe helps prevent on the job injuries and illness.
* This course shows you how to clean your cleaning equipment, cloths and supplies between each job. We show you how to pack a trunk of a car and how to clean the client’s vacuum onsite.
* In this course, you will learn how to do a walkthrough. You will learn the psychology of closing the sale so you gain the client’s trust. And you will learn to upsell maintenance, deep cleaning and special packages. Includes Word Tracks.
* Upsells and Special Projects are ways to sell more services to existing customers to keep money coming in during the slow months. These are things not cleaned on a deep or a maintenance clean.
* This course covers some walkthrough secrets like how to rate a toilet so you can stop wasting money on more chemicals than you need. The easy-care system for cleaning toilets. How to clean bidets, medical and mobile toilets, max cleaning, maintenance cleaning and more.
* This course will show you how to find the right cleaners, prepare for the interview, conduct the interview, evaluate the cleaners, and find the team superstars to skyrocket your cleaning business.
* This course will show you how to find the right duster for the right surface, the most efficient ways to dust, proper dusting techniques, cross-contamination awareness, proper cleaning for dusters, and disposal methods for dust duster heads.
* How to Build a Website is a course that walks you step by step through WordPress, plugins, themes, uploading and resizing images, buttons, blocks, publishing blogs, and more.