Two Ways to Price a Job
There are basically two different ways to price a cleaning job:
- Charge by the hour
- Charge by the job
Factors to Consider
The factors that need to be included when bidding for a job are these:
- The geographical location where the job is.
- How many people live in the home (how many bedrooms and bathrooms are being used daily)
- How many and what type of pets live in the home? (Do they have 4 shedding dogs or 1 cased turtle?)
- Is the family typically neat and tidy or do they live a cluttered life?
- What type of cleaning do they need? (Maintenance, deep cleaning, special projects?)
Videos on Pricing Cleaning Jobs
Free videos on how to price cleaning jobs here: http://svy.tips/pricing-videos
Paid Course on How to Price Cleaning Jobs
Paid course on how to price jobs here: https://savvycleaner.com/pricing-basics/