2. Consistency in all aspects of branding including appearance. Consistency creates comfort in clients recommending you.
3. Extension of Your Brand – Show up with clean, tidy, fully stocked supplies, clean vacuum, clean mop, clean car.
4. No foul language, cursing, racism, etc.
5. Social Media Awareness – Post with caution, respect, and care. Never post when drunk or during PMS.
6. Work Consistency – Create systems that guarantee a stellar performance at every cleaning.
7. Compassionate Customer Service includes patience, kindness, listening, and humility.
8. Protect Your Brand under all circumstances.
9. Customer Respect – Don’t argue with the customers. Don’t shame them, or make them feel inferior. They are your paycheck.
10. Client Confidentiality – Don’t talk (gossip) about your clients. Even in general terms. It breaks the bond of trust.
11. Know What You Don’t Sell – Don’t overpromise or commit to projects you’re no good at. It’s better to recommend a trained professional than screw up or botch a job.
12. Become an Expert Communicator – Learn to read people. Seek to understand and be understood.
13. Become the Company that House Cleaners Want to Work For.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]– Angela Brown https://savvycleaner.com[/vc_column_text][vc_facebook css_animation=”fadeInLeft”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
You must log in to submit a review.