Our most popular campaign right now is Social Media SHORTS.
Other Campaigns we offer:
NOTE: for 2023 we are combining campaigns 13, 14 15, 16 & 17 into a combo Reels|Shorts pack called Social Media Shorts.
See Campaign #23
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co-Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
20) Content Collaboration
21) Interviews with Angela
22) Guest Expert / Correspondent
23) Social Media Shorts
24) Shoppable Short – Amazon Influencer
With Twitter posts we create a post – or a series of posts that highlight the benefits and features of your product or service and how it applies to cleaning or cleaning business owners and post it to Savvy Cleaner.
Twitter posts to Savvy Cleaner
Vacuums, Mops, Steamers, Brushes, Cleaning Chemicals, PPE, Aprons, Cloths, Sponges Cleaning Companies, Brands, etc.
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training / Courses
- Funny Cleaning Apparel and Gifts
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- How do I advertise my product with Savvy Cleaner’s Twitter audience?
- How do I get Savvy Cleaner to promote my product on their Twitter account?
- Can Savvy Cleaner promote my business on their Twitter?
- Can Angela Brown help me promote my service on Twitter?
- How do I advertise my service with Savvy Cleaner’s Twitter audience?
- Can Savvy Cleaner post to Twitter on my behalf?