Our most popular campaign right now is Social Media SHORTS.
Other Campaigns we offer:
NOTE: for 2023 we are combining campaigns 13, 14 15, 16 & 17 into a combo Reels|Shorts pack called Social Media Shorts.
See Campaign #23
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co-Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
20) Content Collaboration
21) Interviews with Angela
22) Guest Expert / Correspondent
23) Social Media Shorts
24) Shoppable Short – Amazon Influencer
With TikTok posts, we create a post – (or a series of posts) that highlight the benefits and features of your product or service and how it applies to cleaning or cleaning business owners.
TikTok Posts to Savvy Cleaner
Our creative team comes up with a way to illustrate, show or dance along with your product or service. This includes licensing music, graphics, etc. and then posting the TikTok to Savvy Cleaner.
- This campaign includes a CoverageBook for tracking your posts, likes and shares.
Vacuums, Mops, Steamers, Brushes, Cleaning Chemicals, PPE, Aprons, Cloths, Sponges Cleaning Companies, Brands, etc.
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training / Courses
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- How do I advertise my product with Savvy Cleaner’s TikTok audience?
- How do I get Savvy Cleaner to promote my product on their TikTok account?
- Can Savvy Cleaner promote my business on their TikTok?
- Can Angela Brown help me promote my service on TikTok?
- How do I advertise my service with Savvy Cleaner’s TikTok audience?
- Can Savvy Cleaner post to TikTok on my behalf?