Choose Your Type of Influencer Marketing
01) Brand Ambassador / Spokesperson
02) Co Authored Book
03) Public Speaking / Appearance
04) Course Collaboration
05) Savvy Cleaner Partner / Resource
06) Collaborative Press Release
07) Product Review
08) DIY Product Review
09) Show Sponsor
10) Product Placement
11) Dedicated Blog
12) Resource Links
13) Facebook Posts
14) Instagram Posts
15) Twitter Posts
16) TikTok Posts
17) Linked In Posts
18) Affiliate Partnership
19) Roll the Dice
With Linkedin posts, we create a post – (or a series of posts) that highlight the benefits and features of your product or service and how it applies to cleaning or cleaning business owners.
Linkedin Posts to Savvy Cleaner
Our creative team comes up with the concept and provides the graphic design. This includes licensing graphics, etc. and then posting to Savvy Cleaner.
- This campaign includes a CoverageBook for tracking your posts, likes and shares.
Vacuums, Mops, Steamers, Brushes, Cleaning Chemicals, PPE, Aprons, Cloths, Sponges Cleaning Companies, Brands, etc.
- Verification Programs
- Business Listing Sites
- Cleaning Coaching / Cleaning Training / Courses
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- How do I advertise my product with Savvy Cleaner’s LinkedIn audience?
- How do I get Savvy Cleaner to promote my product on their LinkedIn account?
- Can Savvy Cleaner promote my business on their LinkedIn?
- Can Angela Brown help me promote my service on LinkedIn?
- How do I advertise my service with Savvy Cleaner’s LinkedIn audience?
- Can Savvy Cleaner post to LinkedIn on my behalf?