Go At Your Own Pace
There is no time limit required.
All the cleaning technicians and cleaning business owners in our program are in different places regarding the amount of available study time they have in their workday.
Go through the courses as time permits.
The courses are not in semester format where they start and finish at a certain time.
Go through them in a weekend, or take a couple of months to complete the series.
Designed For Business Growth & Development
The memberships are designed to help you grow your cleaning business.
There are new courses coming out all the time. As long as your membership is active you will have access to the available now courses.
You will also have access to the refresher courses each quarter to keep your certifications active.
As a member, you get to join the live group mastermind meetings held via zoom.
Jump on a live call and get your cleaning business questions answered and learn from others working through some of the same issues.
Stay As Long As You’re Learning
Stay as long as you feel you need to – or leave when you feel you’re done.
We don’t charge a joining or an exit fee.
- How to Login – http://svy.tips/login
- How to Update Your Billing Info
- How to Cancel Your Account – https://svy.tips/cancel
- How to Access the Mastermind Sessions
People Also Ask:
- How long would you say it takes to get certified?
- Do you just take all the classes then take a test?
- What is the average time to get fully trained?
- How long does it take to get trained and certified?
- How long is the training?
- How long will it take me to get certified?
- How long does it take to go through the training?
- Are the courses set up in semester format?