HouseCleaning360 on Facebook
The HouseCleaning360 Facebook group is a private, closed group for members of our referral network. If you service the home in any way – you belong here. Join the group here: https://svy.tips/HouseCleaning360
Members include house cleaners, maids, professional organizers, landscapers, window washers, handymen/women, pressure washers, dog walkers, pet sitters, independent distributors that sell products to homeowners for the home, heating/air, roofing, deck, fence repair, etc.
If you provide any of these services, grab a business fan page at https://HouseCleaning360.com
We have rotating celebrations to boost member fan pages through our various social networks and use your HC360 URL links to boost visibility.
Before you can join the group you’ll need to read and agree to the group rules by answering two questions. The rules are posted at https://housecleaning360.com/facebook-group-rules
Appeal Your Status
If you’ve been removed from one of our FB groups you can appeal your status for reconsideration.
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- Is there a Facebook group for all home service workers?
- What Facebook group should I join as a carpet cleaner?
- What FB group is for power washers?
- Is there a way I can advertise my home service?
- Where can I get leads for the home services I offer?
- What Facebook group is best for roofers?