Hoarding World on Facebook
The Hoarding World group is for those committing to a “new normal” way of living that is clean and tidy. They may have been hoarders in the past and disorganized. Or, they may know somebody who suffers from these tendencies. All are welcome.
The group exists to support, encourage, and inspire members to their fullest potential. It is not a group of shaming or blaming. We don’t spend our precious time and resources rehashing the horrors of hoarding or making others feel guilty for their current situation. Hoarding World is about reprogramming people’s relationship to stuff.
Come join us if you are looking for solutions to eliminate stuff you no longer need and ways to transform your home into a place of peace and prosperity. Find us here: https://svy.tips/HoardingWorldFB
Appeal Your Status
If you’ve been removed from one of our FB groups you can appeal your status for reconsideration.
Common Ways to Ask This Question
- What is the Hoarding World FB group?
- Is there a FB group for hoarders?
- Where can I find hoarding help on FB?
- Is there a support network for hoarders?
- Is there a group for people with a lot of stuff?
- What FB group is best for decluttering?